What are the "optimal" marriage pairings, or at least some good ones?

#1zanemaster2Posted 3/19/2013 6:08:37 PM
I just started a new file and I wanted to know what the best S rank partners are. I like ChromxOlivia, but that's all I have so far. Could anyone give me some good ideas for the rest of the child units?
---
i have nothing good to say thats why im saying some thing here
#2Flamingace18Posted 3/19/2013 6:09:59 PM
You are incorrect. Sumia!Lucina is better than Olivia!Lucina.
---
Texas Rangers fan since 2002, OKC fan since 2008, STL Rams fan since 2010. Oklahoma Sooners fan since 1999. Proud RSU and OU student.
#3silver123456789Posted 3/19/2013 6:10:55 PM
who would waste their time getting olivia to marry chrom
---
www.chaoscoalition.net
#4Misha-HeartPosted 3/19/2013 6:11:50 PM
Flamingace18 posted...

Best is subjective. Sumia!Lucina is useful for the campaign, but Olivia!Lucina is better overall cap-wise and has access to better classes.
---
Yuri/Shoujo-Ai is the purest love. No questions asked.
Oh Poor soul who has lost their love, I will make your heart race once more!
#5LurkerkillerPosted 3/19/2013 6:11:58 PM
Flamingace18 posted...

How is he incorrect in saying he "likes" Chrom x Olivia? He never said it was optimal, he just said he liked it.

While his topic is asking for what are the "optimal" marriage pairings, it has nothing to do with what he likes.

As far as story wise, sure Sumia is better than Olivia, but when it comes down to just the story, Sully is even better than Sumia. When it comes to min maxing everything, Chrom x Olivia is best because it makes an amazing Inigo and great Lucina.
---
LoL NA: Lurkerkiller
SC2 NA: Lurkerkiller.301
#6zanemaster2(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 6:16:53 PM
In my first run I played through I did OliviaxChrom and Lucina and Inigo seemed pretty rockin' unless SumiaxChrom is truely so much better. I would still like some actual pairings for the othe wife's though :P
---
I have nothing good to say thats why im saying some thing here.
Official husband of Cynthia on FE: Awakening board.
#7Model_OmegaPosted 3/19/2013 6:18:40 PM
I think the fact of the matter is
Sumia!Lucina>Olivia!Lucina
But
Inigo!Chrom>Inigo!Everyone Else
---
So PETA is protesting the treatment of Zergs...... I know who I'm rooting for in our next alien invasion!
#8SazukeEXPosted 3/19/2013 6:19:30 PM
Flamingace18 posted...

Despite Sumia being a complete Scumbag and Best Friend Backstabber she's the next best choice after FeMU for Lucina.

Cordelia x Lon'qu has great supports and they compliment each other so well for Super Severa.
---
Hector x Farina - OTP of FE.
#9President_MarthPosted 3/19/2013 6:19:31 PM
Screw rightful king Inigo, he stinks compared to Rightful king Owain!
#10Flamingace18Posted 3/19/2013 6:20:23 PM
zanemaster2 posted...
In my first run I played through I did OliviaxChrom and Lucina and Inigo seemed pretty rockin' unless SumiaxChrom is truely so much better. I would still like some actual pairings for the othe wife's though :P

Children characters are going to be amazing no matter what you do.

Chrom also helps Cynthia who needs it desperately whereas Inigo doesn't need any help being amazing as it is.

Cap wise and class wise Sumia is the superior mother.
---
Texas Rangers fan since 2002, OKC fan since 2008, STL Rams fan since 2010. Oklahoma Sooners fan since 1999. Proud RSU and OU student.