Male MU marriage

#1NaesakiPosted 3/21/2013 2:34:19 PM
I'm really torn between Olivia and Cordelia =(

I really like both of them but......... >.<
---
As Dawn breaks, a new journey begins
#2grandpasternPosted 3/21/2013 2:35:30 PM
I went with Tharja, but I've always had a thing for pale goth girls.
#3SazukeEXPosted 3/21/2013 2:38:05 PM(edited)
Olivia has cute marriages with Virion, Lon'qu, and Henry.

Cordelia has cute marriages with Lon'qu, Stahl, and Gregor.

They have more but this is just off my head.

So really you have a choice.

Do you want to marry the dancer(Who really should be dancing, not pairing up with you to destroy things) or the woman that you can pair with and destroy everything.

As she has everything you could ever want out of a waifu. Armsthrift, Sol, and Gale Force.

And she can cosplay as a Sorcerer if you ever... Want to spice things up.
---
Hector x Farina - OTP of FE.
#4JmercPosted 3/21/2013 2:38:43 PM
When I went MUxCordelia my Morgan and Severa turned into unstoppable killing machines. The only thing is Severa already has great class selection, so she doesnt benefit that much from the MU classes, but then again same can be said of Inigo. Either way your kids are going to end up being beasts I think
#5stage7_4Posted 3/21/2013 2:42:22 PM
It's really up to you I guess.

Stat-wise both children will benefit from the avatar. I guess Cordelia's child will have just a hair more in the important stats, and could use the extra class options from the MU (since Severa won't naturally get swordmaster/assassin, but Inigo will naturally).

But I personally don't like Cordelia much. But it is mostly a bias from pairing her up with Freddy Bear only to discover the horror of the S-level support. I wish I could take it all back!
---
Platinum FC: 3137 9649 8708, White FC: 1592 5194 6915
#6almostexactlyPosted 3/21/2013 2:42:44 PM
Oh man, it takes so much grinding to get Olivia up to speed. Those Dancer bases...
But you'll never be number 1 for Cordelia.
#7SazukeEXPosted 3/21/2013 2:44:13 PM
stage7_4 posted...

Stat-wise both children will benefit from the avatar. I guess Cordelia's child will have just a hair more in the important stats, and could use the extra class options from the MU (since Severa won't naturally get swordmaster/assassin, but Inigo will naturally).

But I personally don't like Cordelia much. But it is mostly a bias from pairing her up with Freddy Bear only to discover the horror of the S-level support. I wish I could take it all back!

Your only option is to restart and pair her with MU, Lon'qu, Gregor, Stahl....

Basically any other guy that isn't Frederick as they're all so sweet.

Or in Gregor's case hilarious. Poor guy couldn't comprehend a young babe wanted his man seed in the end over the young guy she was chasing earlier.
---
Hector x Farina - OTP of FE.
#8stage7_4Posted 3/21/2013 2:54:03 PM
SazukeEX posted...
stage7_4 posted...

Your only option is to restart and pair her with MU, Lon'qu, Gregor, Stahl....

Basically any other guy that isn't Frederick as they're all so sweet.

Or in Gregor's case hilarious. Poor guy couldn't comprehend a young babe wanted his man seed in the end over the young guy she was chasing earlier.

Yeah, I paired her up with Lon'qu the second time around. He's kind of my team's bike, all of his female supports are 'dawww. I'll have to try Gregor sometime though.
---
Platinum FC: 3137 9649 8708, White FC: 1592 5194 6915
#9Naesaki(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 2:58:47 PM
I do like Cordelia a great deal, that red hair!! red hair Morgan!! :D and Severa just makes an awesome sister :p
---
As Dawn breaks, a new journey begins