If you woke up one day and found your child from the future, what would you do?

#41MC_STAAVYPosted 3/22/2013 1:35:30 AM
I'm assuming since I'm a guy, then by Awakening's ruled she'd be a girl. So here's what I would say:

"Who did I marry?"
"Are you a nerd?"

If she says yes to the nerd question then I'd say

"How is the situation with Star Wars these days? Were episodes 7-9 any good? How about the spin offs Disney talked of?" Then after she'd answer id say "What are your favorite video games? You like Nintendo I hope? Heck, how is the big N these days?"

Then after the questions were over we'd go to my place. Then we'd drink some sodas while watching a movie or playing video games. She'd sleep in the guest room away from me. On the next day we'd go to find my future wifey and she would help me get points!

However if she said she wasn't a nerd id be all like

"No! Where did I go wrong?!"
---
Brawl FC: 1032-0931-6818
#42Hatched_DomingoPosted 3/22/2013 1:44:35 AM
I'd be asking myself "Where did I go wrong?" right off the bat, since I'm committed to staying single and happy for the rest of my life.
---
If something happens on 12-21-2012, I get the distinct impression that it's going to be the result of someone doing something stupid.
~YonKitoTaoshibe
#43Gold_Vanguard(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 12:42:31 PM
Bump.
---
I'm here to kick ass and play games, and I'm all out of ass.
#44poikesPosted 3/22/2013 12:47:09 PM
ALL THE PATERNITY TESTS
---
Like somehow he finds out Doc is Peter and that Peter is dead and he's all like "Aww hell nah. Nobody kills the webhead but me"- homiesunite
#45SpikayaPosted 3/22/2013 12:52:28 PM
Try to figure out who'd be crazy enough to have a child wit me.
---
FEA Board - Official Husbando of RNG Goddess Anna :3
There was a point to this story, but it has temporarily escaped the chronicler's mind.