What class do you have most of?

#1serenade696969Posted 3/21/2013 11:53:13 PM
right now is its a close tie between hero and assassin.

11 heros to 10 assassins.

how about you guys and gals?
---
Go troll elsewhere. I hear that Venuzuela is looking for a new idiot to run the country.
#2pizzaman95Posted 3/21/2013 11:54:40 PM
Good question actually.

Probably Sorcerer or Great Knight.
---
This is where I sometimes put jokes, references and such.
#3WebbOMGPosted 3/21/2013 11:56:15 PM
I actually try not to use more than 1-2 of each class.

On my current play through though I have 6 Dread Fighters due to the fact that it is a pre Ch 11 save and there is a sad lack of Second Seals and Master Seals.
#4EmeralDragon23Posted 3/21/2013 11:56:29 PM
I don't know. I don't like to have too many of the same class. Makes the game boring.

I guess Swordmaster, though, because I'm in the process of giving a lot of people Astra.
---
El Psy Congroo
Currently Playing: Fire Emblem: Awakening, Metroid: Other M, Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Justice For All, Devil Survivor: Overclocked, Madworld
#5WebbOMGPosted 3/21/2013 11:56:59 PM
pizzaman95 posted...
Good question actually.

Probably Sorcerer or Great Knight.

Curiously, why Great Knight? Their low Skill and double weakness always irked me.
#6pizzaman95Posted 3/21/2013 11:57:20 PM
WebbOMG posted...
I actually try not to use more than 1-2 of each class.

Me too, doesn't feel right having more characters in a class than I need.

I'll throw that out the window for my min-max playthrough though.
---
#7pizzaman95Posted 3/21/2013 11:58:59 PM
WebbOMG posted...
Curiously, why Great Knight? Their low Skill and double weakness always irked me.

Training Sully up, decided to reclass her to Great Knight first for some reason. And I believe I have at least one other character in that class at the moment which would make it tied with Sorcerer.
---
#8WebbOMGPosted 3/22/2013 2:55:08 AM
pizzaman95 posted...
WebbOMG posted...

Training Sully up, decided to reclass her to Great Knight first for some reason. And I believe I have at least one other character in that class at the moment which would make it tied with Sorcerer.

Ahhh I see. I've promoted Sully straight to Great Knight before. Wanted to save Paladin for last (since she isn't going anywhere once she becomes one).

Should have reclassed to Myrmidon first but meh.
#9serenade696969(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 3:00:02 AM
WebbOMG posted...
pizzaman95 posted...
WebbOMG posted...

Ahhh I see. I've promoted Sully straight to Great Knight before. Wanted to save Paladin for last (since she isn't going anywhere once she becomes one).

Should have reclassed to Myrmidon first but meh.

reclass now?
---
Go troll elsewhere. I hear that Venuzuela is looking for a new idiot to run the country.
#10random_noobiePosted 3/22/2013 3:04:28 AM
assassin clocking in at 4: severa, noire, olivia and anna. ofc, i only use severa and olivia regularly and plan on promoting her back to dancer soon, prolly.
---
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein
LoL IGN: nvmvoidrays