What class do you have most of?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. What class do you have most of?

User Info: Gin_Devil

Gin_Devil
3 years ago#11
Great Lord.
Official Baldr of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
http://www.backloggery.com/surviving_devil

User Info: Enfusionist

Enfusionist
3 years ago#12
My entire roster consists of mostly of many Dark Knights, War Monks/Clerics, and Griffon Riders. I use Griffon Riders/Wyvern Lords for Support collections using Champions of Yore 2, and whenever someone can class into Dark Knights or War Monks/Clerics, I try to get those first since they pass useful HP replenish skills. Coming in a close second are Heroes for Sol and Tricksters for Lucky 7.

User Info: St0ve1

St0ve1
3 years ago#13
the most is great knights and great lords because i usually only want 1-2 of each class, but they give you frederick, and then i made stahl one.
Official BROKEN STRAIGHT SWORD of the dark souls board
Official husband of cherche

User Info: RDS1

RDS1
3 years ago#14
If they count as the same class, then War Cleric/Monk, at 8.
If they don't, then it's a tie between Dread Fighter, Hero, and War Cleric, at 6.
And if I'd answered this one day ago, it would've been War Cleric at 7.

Dread Fighters: Chrom (just trying to max Resistance; I'll use Spirit Dust for the Magic), Walhart (need to get to level 30 so I won't have to go through 10 levels of Wyvern Rider), Inigo, Laurent, Morgan, Alm (haven't used).
Heroes: Flavia, Cordelia, Gregor, Nah, Gerome, Gaius.
War Clerics: Lissa, Maribelle (just wanted to see it), Kjelle, Sumia, Cynthia, Cherche. MU before reclassing to Bride.
Official Bride and Wife of Noire
(of the Fire Emblem Awakening message board)

User Info: SliceSabre

SliceSabre
3 years ago#15
3 Manaketes
3 Paladins
2 Assassins

Manaketes are Nowi, Morgan and Nah.
@w@
Gamertag: SliceSabre

User Info: KingKracko

KingKracko
3 years ago#16
Manakete (Nowi, Tiki Nah), and Assassin (Inigo, Lon'qu, Say'ri), as I prefer to use a variety of classes. Although an all bride army would be hilarious...
Bah... forget it, i'm not creative enough to think of a clever sig, I'll just write this.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. What class do you have most of?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived