What class do you have most of?

#11Gin_DevilPosted 3/22/2013 4:07:12 AM
Great Lord.
---
Official Baldr of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
http://www.backloggery.com/surviving_devil
#12EnfusionistPosted 3/22/2013 4:10:38 AM
My entire roster consists of mostly of many Dark Knights, War Monks/Clerics, and Griffon Riders. I use Griffon Riders/Wyvern Lords for Support collections using Champions of Yore 2, and whenever someone can class into Dark Knights or War Monks/Clerics, I try to get those first since they pass useful HP replenish skills. Coming in a close second are Heroes for Sol and Tricksters for Lucky 7.
#13St0ve1Posted 3/22/2013 4:31:51 AM
the most is great knights and great lords because i usually only want 1-2 of each class, but they give you frederick, and then i made stahl one.
---
Official BROKEN STRAIGHT SWORD of the dark souls board
Official husband of cherche
#14RDS1Posted 3/22/2013 8:31:15 AM(edited)
If they count as the same class, then War Cleric/Monk, at 8.
If they don't, then it's a tie between Dread Fighter, Hero, and War Cleric, at 6.
And if I'd answered this one day ago, it would've been War Cleric at 7.

Dread Fighters: Chrom (just trying to max Resistance; I'll use Spirit Dust for the Magic), Walhart (need to get to level 30 so I won't have to go through 10 levels of Wyvern Rider), Inigo, Laurent, Morgan, Alm (haven't used).
Heroes: Flavia, Cordelia, Gregor, Nah, Gerome, Gaius.
War Clerics: Lissa, Maribelle (just wanted to see it), Kjelle, Sumia, Cynthia, Cherche. MU before reclassing to Bride.
---
Official Bride and Wife of Noire
(of the Fire Emblem Awakening message board)
#15SliceSabrePosted 3/22/2013 8:24:27 AM
3 Manaketes
3 Paladins
2 Assassins

Manaketes are Nowi, Morgan and Nah.
---
@w@
Gamertag: SliceSabre
#16KingKrackoPosted 3/22/2013 8:31:35 AM
Manakete (Nowi, Tiki Nah), and Assassin (Inigo, Lon'qu, Say'ri), as I prefer to use a variety of classes. Although an all bride army would be hilarious...
---
Bah... forget it, i'm not creative enough to think of a clever sig, I'll just write this.