Good Way To Level Up Healers And Archers?

#1YoshdadPosted 3/22/2013 8:59:35 AM
I have the hardest time leveling up archers and healers they are really far behind in levels compared to my other units. Any tips would be appreciated
#2vermillion719Posted 3/22/2013 9:02:50 AM
Basically, take advantage of every possible opportunity for them to safely do their thing. Heal even if it's just 1 HP gained from a level-up. Attack even if it's a knight you're only doing 1 damage against. Of course, keep it within reason...don't go out of your way to do this if it means the healer/archer is going to die.
---
"Gregor can learn despoil, simply because thats what he does to about all the women in supports." - CarefreeDude
#3Yoshdad(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 9:03:58 AM
Okay thanks i will try that thanks
#4VansalonPosted 3/22/2013 9:05:36 AM
Rescue Staves give a ton of exp.
---
Random person enamored with Lucina.
Yeah I don't show up often.
#5FlyingDeCowPosted 3/22/2013 9:06:22 AM
Healers are actually pretty easy to level up, although it's expensive. Rescue staves. Lots and lots of Rescue staves, which any staff user can wield at Rank E.
---
Whenever it's foggy out, I imagine my vision is being restricted to 3 squares. If only I brought a torch with me.
#6Yoshdad(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 9:08:01 AM
I never thought of using rescue before clever thanks
#7SorrySleepingPosted 3/22/2013 9:10:01 AM
As stupid as it sounds, try to make your Archers get the last hit if possible. Normally you want archers to soften up a target for you to kill, so they shrug behind in EXP if they can't get the actual kills.
---
~{Always Sleeping}~