Good Way To Level Up Healers And Archers?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Good Way To Level Up Healers And Archers?

User Info: Yoshdad

Yoshdad
4 years ago#1
I have the hardest time leveling up archers and healers they are really far behind in levels compared to my other units. Any tips would be appreciated

User Info: vermillion719

vermillion719
4 years ago#2
Basically, take advantage of every possible opportunity for them to safely do their thing. Heal even if it's just 1 HP gained from a level-up. Attack even if it's a knight you're only doing 1 damage against. Of course, keep it within reason...don't go out of your way to do this if it means the healer/archer is going to die.
"Gregor can learn despoil, simply because thats what he does to about all the women in supports." - CarefreeDude

Yoshdad
4 years ago#3
Okay thanks i will try that thanks

User Info: Vansalon

Vansalon
4 years ago#4
Rescue Staves give a ton of exp.
Random person enamored with Lucina.
Yeah I don't show up often.

User Info: FlyingDeCow

FlyingDeCow
4 years ago#5
Healers are actually pretty easy to level up, although it's expensive. Rescue staves. Lots and lots of Rescue staves, which any staff user can wield at Rank E.
Whenever it's foggy out, I imagine my vision is being restricted to 3 squares. If only I brought a torch with me.

Yoshdad
4 years ago#6
I never thought of using rescue before clever thanks

User Info: SorrySleeping

SorrySleeping
4 years ago#7
As stupid as it sounds, try to make your Archers get the last hit if possible. Normally you want archers to soften up a target for you to kill, so they shrug behind in EXP if they can't get the actual kills.
~{Always Sleeping}~
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Good Way To Level Up Healers And Archers?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived