First gen marriage or second gen?

#1RemembranceSkyPosted 3/22/2013 3:19:19 PM
I know this has been asked a lot before. I just want some wider opinions.

Do you guys prefer marrying a first gen for basically 2 "Morgans" or a second gen for an overly powerful single Morgan?

If you chose first gen, name your spouse and your reasons. (Simple aesthetic reasons are fine)

If you chose second gen, name your spouse and why you chose her/him.

Thanks!
---
Whuttttttt..whutt..what. What? WHAT. WHATT WHAAAAAAAAAAAT (ノ◕‿◕)ノ✿
#2SpikayaPosted 3/22/2013 3:19:52 PM
inb4immahitdatpicture
---
FEA Board - Official Husbando of RNG Goddess Anna :3
There was a point to this story, but it has temporarily escaped the chronicler's mind.
#3xtdg134Posted 3/22/2013 3:20:15 PM
First gen so far, I'm working on the support log. Still have to marry like 2 more people first gen before I can start even thinking about second gen marriages.
#4RemembranceSky(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 3:29:57 PM
xtdg134 posted...
First gen so far, I'm working on the support log. Still have to marry like 2 more people first gen before I can start even thinking about second gen marriages.

You use the bookmark thingy? I still don't know how you S-support multiple people on one file?..
---
Whuttttttt..whutt..what. What? WHAT. WHATT WHAAAAAAAAAAAT (ノ◕‿◕)ノ✿
#5NanayaSRebornPosted 3/22/2013 4:09:30 PM
RemembranceSky posted...
You use the bookmark thingy? I still don't know how you S-support multiple people on one file?..

Save to another slot after watching an S support, soft reset, then delete the more recent save. The game remembers you watching the support, saving it in the log even if the file you watched it in is no longer there. This way, you can watch multiple S supports in one playthrough for completion purposes.
---
"I'm the warrior of love and rage, Black Frost!"
#6MereMarePosted 3/22/2013 5:15:07 PM(edited)
I prefer "2 Morgans" overall. But for my current playthrough, I'm going with 2nd gen marriage. Spouse for Chrom is Olivia and spouse for (pink-haired) MU is Lucina.
---
Zelda is an ACTION-ADVENTURE, not an RPG!!!
Japan is the center of the gaming universe.
#7MereMarePosted 3/22/2013 5:14:19 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#8squareshrubPosted 3/22/2013 5:24:14 PM
3rd gen morgan is an abomination
#9ToadmodePosted 3/22/2013 5:32:06 PM
Second Gen, for the time being I married Ricken!Noire for that awesome +6 magic modifier. FeMorgan as a Sorc has 54 magic (+10 magic mod). That's insane.

But eventually I'll marry Aversa for a Shadowgift Sage with 54 magic and even better modifiers.

The power difference is generally too huge between 2nd and 3rd gen Morgan for me to chose a 1st gen mother.
#10MarioLinkGenofaPosted 3/22/2013 5:35:56 PM
Third Gen Morgan creates some amazing cap and skill combos.

I did my first Gen 2 Morgan on my latest run and am extremely disappointed.

I still love you Churche :3
---
ROW ROW Fight Da powah
Cheap is an idiots word for effective.