Need an ideal husband for Tharja

#1RnSagaPosted 3/22/2013 11:38:57 PM
Or ultimately a good skill set to give Noire.
#2RoyMaster4Posted 3/22/2013 11:39:38 PM
Depends what you want Noire to be. Ricken seems to be the best if you want a Sorcerer Noire... but if you want a Sniper, I'm not sure.
---
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198023511833
Pokemon White FC: 1420-6147-6059
#3RnSaga(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 11:55:20 PM(edited)
RoyMaster4 posted...
Depends what you want Noire to be.

Something that's going to get her killed in Lunatic (currently on) and possibly Lunatic+... if my patience is up to it.

I guess if Snipers are more viable then I'll stick with her as a sniper, if not I'm open to suggestions.
#4FactionsJimPosted 3/23/2013 12:10:00 AM
Henry or Libra are the two I usually prefer. Henry gets you similar stats to what Ricken would give, plus he's a much better character to use if you level him up for fathering. It would give you one less child with access to dark magic, but I usually end up not marrying Ricken at all and don't use an army of sorcerors anyway.

Libra also gets you decent magic stats (not as good as Henry or Ricken) plus access to a couple of other useful skills like Renewal. Tharja is usually one of my secondary marriages anyway, so I use whoever is left of the two.

Completely up to you what you mean by ideal, Ricken gets you the best stats, Henry gets you close stats but a much more useful father unit (as Ricken is pretty weak in comparison and usually ends up benched after fathering for those times I did use him) and Libra gets you not terrible stats and a better skill selection. I've never tried a physical Noire, so I can't comment about that, but with such a bad ass magic mom, I haven't tried. Plus the good physical dads are usually already used up for physical kids by the time I get to Noire.
#51998_zPosted 3/23/2013 12:23:26 AM
*coughinb4MUcough*

Henry or Ricken for magical Noire.
---
People who like Froslass and/or Swampert just like I do: 11
R - Rocket Scientist || Official Trumpeter of the SMTIV board
#6WolfTwiliPosted 3/23/2013 12:26:09 AM
Henry or Ricken for Sorceror
I find Gaius makes a good Sniper Noire, she gets access to all 3 skills that can make archers viable, those being Counter (inherit from Gaius), Galeforce and Pass
while people say Sniper is terrible, it's biggest strong point in Lunatic+ is it is Counter immune since Counter doesn't work on ranged attacks but if a mage gets attacked at close range counter does activate.
---
Currently Playing: Fire Emblem: Awakening (3DS)
3DS FC: 1461-6216-3909
#7KevinCCPosted 3/23/2013 12:34:11 AM
In Tharja's opinion, Robin is the perfect husband. Even if she's female.
---
...as opposed to an average game.