Which VAs in this game do you like the best so far?

#21Strawberry_EggsPosted 3/23/2013 4:43:20 PM
Jim Cummings as Validar would have been neat.
---
My 25 Most Favorite Games - http://www.unikgamer.com/members/strawberryeggs-786.html
Official Nah of the Fire Emblem: Awakening board.
#22Sentinel07Posted 3/23/2013 4:45:13 PM
On the topic of VA's, I wonder if eventually we'll be able to figure out all the characters who were uncredited.
#23EvilStorm238(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 4:47:01 PM
Sentinel07 posted...
EvilStorm238 posted...
But yeah, as I mentioned earlier about wanting to hear his voice in this game, what would you guys think if Jim Cummings had been brought in to do at least one of the voice in the game (preferably Validar for me)?

Jim Cummings as Validar would have been all sorts of epicness. :)

Yeah, and the guy is doing voices for more video games outside of Kingdom Hearts, such as the terror mask from Splatterhouse, which I heard he was amazing as. As I said before, the guy can play a total a-hole when he wants to (which is ironic, because he's also the current voice of Winnie the Pooh).

It's probably no surprise when I say that I think Jim Cummings is the best voice actor of all time. Even a great like Scott McNeil says Cummings is his favorite guy in the biz.
---
"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience."~Ulyaoth (Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem)
#24EvilStorm238(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 4:47:43 PM
Sentinel07 posted...
On the topic of VA's, I wonder if eventually we'll be able to figure out all the characters who were uncredited.

Yeah, I'd love to hear who did Virion's voice. I thought he was pretty good. His lines always made me smile.
---
"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience."~Ulyaoth (Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem)
#25Sentinel07Posted 3/23/2013 4:50:03 PM
EvilStorm238 posted...
Sentinel07 posted...

Yeah, I'd love to hear who did Virion's voice. I thought he was pretty good. His lines always made me smile.

Yeah me too. Some others I don't think have been figured out yet are Brady, Nah, Grima, and Naga.

I think Brady is speculated to be Vic McNogna, but I'm not sure.
#26Strawberry_EggsPosted 3/23/2013 4:53:16 PM
Sentinel07 posted...

Maybe, though they may have been uncredited for a reason (I suspect SAG reasons).

On a related note, I see some places claiming that Nah, who is uncredited, is voiced by Danielle Judovits, the same actress who did Sumia. I'm not at all familiar with Ms. Judovits' work, so I can't say if that's likely or not.
---
My 25 Most Favorite Games - http://www.unikgamer.com/members/strawberryeggs-786.html
Official Nah of the Fire Emblem: Awakening board.
#27awesomefishmanPosted 3/23/2013 5:55:54 PM
Mela Lee did a great job voicing Tiki.
---
So you know, cats are interesting. They are kind of like girls. If they come and talk to you, it's great. But if you say anything it doesn't go well. - Miyamoto
#28MIssDevilingPosted 3/23/2013 6:55:04 PM
Chrom's English VA is very, very good. TBH, I hate Sugita and his overacting.
I love Cynthia's English VA. She sounds adorable.
Lissa's great. Stahl, Sully, Vaike... In fact, I think that I like every character's English VA minus Say'ri's and Lon'qu's.
---
http://keilis.deviantart.com
#29RpGsFTWPosted 3/23/2013 7:04:19 PM
Whoever was Morgan (F)'s VA. The voice actor really made her character shine.
---
XBL: Tony Dawg | PSN: TonyTeddiursa
http://backloggery.com/altrius
#30MuronPosted 3/23/2013 7:39:57 PM
I've only done full playthroughs in Japanese, not for elitism but just because I'm a fan of a lot of the cast.
Lon'qu has top tier voice actors in both versions, as does Chrom.
I also grew really fond of Gangrel's lines after recruiting him. Doesn't he have the same voice as Kellam? Always knew he was a bokukko.

@MissDeviling
Ehh well to be fair Sugita does heck of a lot of comedy where over-the-top shenanigans are called far. He's one of the best in the business at that.