An idea for FeMU

#1uuurrrgghPosted 3/23/2013 8:28:45 PM(edited)
Thinking about making the unit before I import her into my soon-to-be lunatic file, to be forged into my streetpass team

Final set (suggestions are welcome)
Machi (Japanese for ten thousand, implies the strength of 10k men)
+magic, -health
Grandmaster
skills
Galeforce
Rally heart (use after galeforce takes affect)
Ignis
Limit breaker
Sol
items
Forseti (time for doubles)
The Smiter(Katrina's bolt, forged 2 mt, 2 hit, 4 crit)
Gaius's confect
---
I always listen, I just don't respond.
B2 FC: 3010 5891 4441
#2NextGen_TBPosted 3/23/2013 8:28:36 PM
Shouldn't she be named after 10,000 women?
---
It's better than logic, it's Nintendo Logic!
"....I completely, utterly, most profusely DESPISE Lucas... Lucas will NEVER be cool." - silversunsspu
#3KantonosoPosted 3/23/2013 8:29:59 PM
Just wanted to say, -HP makes the early game of Lunatic a living hell. Sure, HP still caps at 80 and as such isn't so bad (I think it's -1 to some stats, no biggie) but your HP, Defense, And Res will grow VERY slowly.

On my Lunatic File, my MU got mu Silver Medal with copious amounts of DLC grinding and whatnot, and still only had 76 HP and like 20 res with over 700 kills.

Yeah, they cap very well, but it just doesn't feel worth it on Lunatic.
---
PSN: Ranylyn. Mass Effect 3 Adept/Sentinel/Engineer
Currently Playing: Fire Emblem Awakening. Tactician: Ranylyn
#4spyke252Posted 3/23/2013 8:34:24 PM
uuurrrggh posted...
Thinking about making the unit before I import her into my soon-to-be lunatic file, to be forged into my streetpass team

+magic, -health
Grandmaster
skills
Galeforce
Ignis
Limit breaker
Sol
items
Gaius's confect

I'm a little confused. This is for attacking other streetpass teams on your file, or to send to other peoples' files?
Either way, Galeforce isn't as great on a streetpass team. Sol, Limit breaker, and Ignis are fine. I'd put on tomebreaker and one of axebreaker/lancebreaker, or make her into a rally bot for better use though.
#5TezionPosted 3/23/2013 8:36:51 PM
SPD is the best asset. for obvious reasons.

DEF is the best flaw. It's -3 DEF to your cap, but that's better than losing 2 points in either STR, MAG, SPD (RES or LUK flaw).
#6uuurrrggh(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 8:36:55 PM
Kantonoso posted...
Just wanted to say, -HP makes the early game of Lunatic a living hell. Sure, HP still caps at 80 and as such isn't so bad (I think it's -1 to some stats, no biggie) but your HP, Defense, And Res will grow VERY slowly.

On my Lunatic File, my MU got mu Silver Medal with copious amounts of DLC grinding and whatnot, and still only had 76 HP and like 20 res with over 700 kills.

Yeah, they cap very well, but it just doesn't feel worth it on Lunatic.

I'm going to import her when she gets the boots bonus from fort steiger (normal mode on that file, should get there in under 2 hours). Not only will she act as OP cavalry and support for the current avatar, but the lvl bonus is going to make your argument on defense invalid.
---
#7uuurrrggh(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 8:39:25 PM
spyke252 posted...
uuurrrggh posted...

+magic, -health
Grandmaster
skills
Galeforce
Ignis
Limit breaker
Sol
items
Gaius's confect

I'm a little confused. This is for attacking other streetpass teams on your file, or to send to other peoples' files?
Either way, Galeforce isn't as great on a streetpass team. Sol, Limit breaker, and Ignis are fine. I'd put on tomebreaker and one of axebreaker/lancebreaker, or make her into a rally bot for better use though.

Whoops, keep on forgetting spotpass isn't galeforce friendly. I guess rally spectrum would be a good replacement.
---
#8uuurrrggh(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 8:40:23 PM
Tezion posted...

DEF is the best flaw. It's -3 DEF to your cap, but that's better than losing 2 points in either STR, MAG, SPD (RES or LUK flaw).

Thanks for the tip, don't want to utterly fail my first lunatic file.
---
#9KantonosoPosted 3/23/2013 8:42:15 PM
Tezion posted...

In Lunatic, that -3 defense can really get you slaughtered. It's easily the worst flaw.
---
PSN: Ranylyn. Mass Effect 3 Adept/Sentinel/Engineer
Currently Playing: Fire Emblem Awakening. Tactician: Ranylyn
#10TezionPosted 3/23/2013 8:44:59 PM
Kantonoso posted...
Tezion posted...

In Lunatic, that -3 defense can really get you slaughtered. It's easily the worst flaw.

That's what I thought at first, but that's only for the cap. Irrc it's only -1 Def for the base stat.

I managed to replace Frederick with MU for Chapter 1 even with -DEF, although admittedly I still had to use Frederick for the first couple turns for Chapter 2.