POLL: Help me decide Inigo's father! Frederick, Lon'qu or Kellam? (Spoilers)

#1AsianSupermanPosted 3/24/2013 1:12:43 PM
Help me decide who's the most suitable and "canon" husband for Olivia and father for Inigo! - Results (87 votes)
Frederick
8.05% (7 votes)
Lon'qu
81.61% (71 votes)
Kellam
10.34% (9 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Out of all the character supports, I found these three to be the most meaningful and closest to what can be perceived as canon. Here's a list of information that support these guys:

Frederick
* Opposites attract. Frederick's confidence is clearly what draws Olivia to him.
* Olivia asks Frederick if she's attractive as early as support C(or was it B?).
* Scolding Inigo for being a womanizer is definitely something Frederick would do.
* Inigo will inherit a de-saturated brown (grey-brown) hair from Frederick.
* Blue and light blue color theme. I like the idea of legacy characters.

Lon'qu
* He's known Olivia for quite some time.
* Olivia has apparently been crushing on him way before the events of the game.
* Their connection with Bassilio helped Lon'qu with an unmastered sword technique.
* Inigo will inherit medium grey hair from Lon'qu.
* Inigo starts out with a Killing Edge, just like Lon'qu.
* Olivia teaching Inigo to overcome his shyness could relate to Lon'qu overcoming his.

Kellam
* He's been crushing on Olivia since she joined the army.
* They related because of their soft spoken, social awkwardness.
* Kellam gives her a ring his mother made. :-(
* Inigo will inherit slightly lighter grey hair from Kellam.
* Inigo's initial shyness could be something he got from both Olivia and Kellam.
---
Yep! Superman beat Goku. Love 'em both, but anyone who thinks Goku could beat a planet lifter is in pure denial.
PSN: SeiMikazuki - Dragon's Dogma Pawn - Ryu
#2SlashReturnsPosted 3/24/2013 1:16:20 PM
Lon'qu is the only correct answer
---
I am Inigo. Ladies, smile you are all beautiful!
Official Husbando of Nah<3
#3uuurrrgghPosted 3/24/2013 1:17:04 PM
Lon qu, 'cause it's hiralious to have a guy who's shy around women have a son who's a perv.
---
I always listen, I just don't respond.
B2 FC: 3010 5891 4441
#4AsianSuperman(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 1:23:47 PM
It's funny how Lon'qu is quite the Guy Cecil rip off, only one-dimensional. Even their origin is similar.. But Inigo himself carries more of the Errol Flynn charm that made Guy Cecil likeable.
---
Yep! Superman beat Goku. Love 'em both, but anyone who thinks Goku could beat a planet lifter is in pure denial.
#5TezionPosted 3/24/2013 1:28:33 PM
Henry
#6AsianSuperman(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 1:31:16 PM
Tezion posted...
Henry

Bah I hate Henry. Only the most hardcore Japanophiles could ever like such a cliche, corny "crazy" archetype like Henry.
---
#7NintendoMan87Posted 3/24/2013 1:33:57 PM
Arden
---
SuperNintendoDisney
#8AsianSuperman(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 1:50:51 PM
So far, an overwhelming amount of votes are going to Lon'qu. Any else wanna post their opinion on this?
---
#9Model_OmegaPosted 3/24/2013 2:03:43 PM
Lon`qu because
http://24.media.tumblr.com/bafc41f0250086ad137bbddac716527a/tumblr_mih78wLItP1rnn28ao1_500.jpg
---
Patrolling the Awakening message boards almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter...
#10Strawberry_EggsPosted 3/24/2013 2:11:42 PM(edited)
Figured I'd throw in a dissenting vote and say Frederick. Admittedly, I got them married because they were leftover characters, but I did rather like how it turned out. She's drawn to him for his confidence, then he goes and embarrasses her by asking every guy he meets if they find her attractive. Then he makes up for it like the sweetheart he is. That, and I like Inigo with brown hair.

Though I will admit that Lon'qu and Olivia make a good pair as well. This picture also illustrates the consequence of such a shy family (lower-left hand corner): http://i.imgur.com/f7h4Lum.jpg
---
My 25 Most Favorite Games - http://www.unikgamer.com/members/strawberryeggs-786.html
Official Nah of the Fire Emblem: Awakening board.