POLL: Help me decide Inigo's father! Frederick, Lon'qu or Kellam? (Spoilers)

#11AsianSuperman(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 2:31:33 PM
Strawberry_Eggs posted...
Figured I'd throw in a dissenting vote and say Frederick. Admittedly, I got them married because they were leftover characters, but I did rather like how it turned out. She's drawn to him for his confidence, then he goes and embarrasses her by asking every guy he meets if they find her attractive. Then he makes up for it like the sweetheart he is. That, and I like Inigo with brown hair.

Though I will admit that Lon'qu and Olivia make a good pair as well. This picture also illustrates the consequence of such a shy family (lower-left hand corner): http://i.imgur.com/f7h4Lum.jpg

That's pretty much why I'm torn between Frederick and Lon'qu. Kellam seems to have the least romantic (albeit still meaningful) story between the three. Although, Frederick actually has a stronger story with Cordelia than he does with Olivia. Frederick admits he has always been in love with Cordelia the way she is with Chrom. And it saddens him to see Chrom hurt her but he has to hide it because he's Chrom's right hand man.

What annoys me though is that Severa gets a darker shade of brown than Frederick's hair if he's her father, unlike Inigo he gets a slightly lighter, de-saturated brown. :-\
---
Yep! Superman beat Goku. Love 'em both, but anyone who thinks Goku could beat a planet lifter is in pure denial.
PSN: SeiMikazuki - Dragon's Dogma Pawn - Ryu
#12AsianSuperman(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 4:57:15 PM
Any other opinions? Gonna make a decision by tonight!
---
Yep! Superman beat Goku. Love 'em both, but anyone who thinks Goku could beat a planet lifter is in pure denial.
#13AsianSuperman(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2013 11:47:35 AM
lol I guess Lon'qu wins.
---