Not sure what to do with Morgan, Severa, and Cordelia

#1MegaSlimePosted 3/24/2013 11:52:01 PM
I didn't pay much attention to grinding out stats for most of the game until recently. I'm at Chapter 19 and just got MU married with Cordelia to get both Morgan and Severa. Main skills that got inherited to Morgan and Severa are Ignis and Galeforce.

Cordelia is a DarkFlier and I was thinking about changing her to Mercenary > Hero, but not sure if I should do that since Severa is already on that route.

Can't really decide what to do with Morgan. I'm thinking between Swordmaster or Sorcerer.

What's good?
---
"Why is it whenever someone says 'with all due respect' they really mean 'kiss my ass'?"-Ashley, Mass Effect
High School Relationships: 99.9% Failure
#2k69DegreesPosted 3/25/2013 12:03:32 AM
well, sorcerer morgan if you want to abuse nosferatu. assassins have better caps than swordmasters anyway
#3SyfeKSPosted 3/25/2013 12:07:52 AM
personally i got Morgan early... so i had to train her in the dark flier class, then i made her into a SwordMaster for Astra

as for Severa, i kept her as a hero after training her through the swordmaster class (so she would get both Swordfaire and Astra

as for Cordelia she was made a Falcon Knight before going through Dark Flier for Galeforce but now she is a bride for me
---
UnOfficial Waifu of Caster (Youtube)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6z-mrqiWK7M
#4MegaSlime(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2013 9:15:18 AM
Guess I'll make Morgan as Sorcerer, Severa as Hero, and Cordelia stay as Dark Flier or switch to Falcon Knight.

Kinda over thinking this considering as my first playthrough, I thought I should just be playing the game and then go for the higher stats in another playthrough.

Especially that I had no idea that something was going to happen to Chrom that messed me up.
---
"Why is it whenever someone says 'with all due respect' they really mean 'kiss my ass'?"-Ashley, Mass Effect
#5IvynnPosted 3/25/2013 9:24:50 AM
MegaSlime posted...
Especially that I had no idea that something was going to happen to Chrom that messed me up.

Didn't know he's force-married in Ch 11 and got stuck with Sully, too, eh?
---
http://i.imgur.com/vDci4hD.gif
#6PKRockin531Posted 3/25/2013 9:31:24 AM
Merc > Hero makes Cordelia indestructible(95% HP growth, 65% Str, 55% Def, 55% Spd) and gets her Armsthrift and Sol, you'll want to put her down that tree eventually if you want her to stick around. Falcon Knight is her best ending class(technically Sorceror, but mine is like level 100 internally with only 33 Mag)
---
www.youtube.com/user/PKLucas531
#7MegaSlime(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2013 10:18:26 AM(edited)
Ivynn posted...
MegaSlime posted...

Didn't know he's force-married in Ch 11 and got stuck with Sully, too, eh?

Ha, yep. At least I was using Sully and Lucina is still one of my best units so far.

PKRockin531 posted...
Merc > Hero makes Cordelia indestructible(95% HP growth, 65% Str, 55% Def, 55% Spd) and gets her Armsthrift and Sol, you'll want to put her down that tree eventually if you want her to stick around. Falcon Knight is her best ending class(technically Sorceror, but mine is like level 100 internally with only 33 Mag)

Yeah, I was going to go with Merc > Hero before knowing anything about Severa. I guess it wouldn't hurt to have 2 Heroes.
---
#8MegaSlime(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2013 5:15:45 PM
With Cordelia as her mother, can Morgan stay in the front lines as a Dark Mage/Sorcerer?
---
#9prince_leoPosted 3/25/2013 5:41:53 PM
PKRockin531 posted...
(technically Sorceror, but mine is like level 100 internally with only 33 Mag)

You know the internal level has a limit, right?
---
No man stands so tall as he who stoops to help a child.
http://i.imgur.com/VH2Nc.jpg - Young Leo has more swag than you
#10RemembranceSkyPosted 3/25/2013 5:45:07 PM
MegaSlime posted...
With Cordelia as her mother, can Morgan stay in the front lines as a Dark Mage/Sorcerer?

Heck, Morgan Sorcerer can be anywhere and rape face.
I honestly dislike Darkmages/Sorcerers. They're too overpowered with Nosferatu/Night.
---
Whuttttttt..whutt..what. What? WHAT. WHATT WHAAAAAAAAAAAT (ノ◕‿◕)ノ✿