I still need to get Gerome, Brady, and Owain. What classes are good for them?

#1typhone004Posted 3/25/2013 12:00:45 PM
I've never used any of them in previous files, so I'm not sure what to make them. I also don't know what parents to give them because that really depends on what class they are going to use. Any suggestions?

I have already married mu, chrom, lon'qu, frederick, vaike, gaius, gregor, henry, and ricken to other people, so they are not possible fathers.
---
GT: SidewaysHorizon
Tin Crystallization Catalyst of the Xbox 360 Dark Souls board.
#2WebbOMGPosted 3/25/2013 12:11:13 PM(edited)
Well they're all out of usable fathers as far as I'm concerned so they'll likely be trash.
You could save Brady with Maribelle x Libra but Henry is better.

Curiously, who did you marry Henry, Lon'qu, Vaike and Gregor to?

I'd typically recommend:

Vaike!Gerome for +7 Str and Axefaire. He is wonderful in his default Wyvern Lord role.

Henry!Brady is the best representation of a War Monk in the game with high Mag, Axefaire for Bolt Axe and Tomefaire for standard magic, as well as Sorcerer access.

Libra!Owain is a fantastic Sage/Sorcerer/Dark Knight/Dread Fighter and not bad in his canon role of Swordmaster/Assassin. Technically Henry would be better, but Brady gets a lot more out of Henry than Owain does. Libra!Owain is capable of Vantage + Vengeance + Wrath as well as crit stacking through skills and Killing weapons.
#3typhone004(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2013 12:08:17 PM
Henry with sumia, lon'qu with panne, vaike with cordelia, and gregor with tharja. I'm not sure how good my stats turned out compared to some optimal pairings, but my skill sets are fantastic for the children, which is what I was going for.
---
#4typhone004(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2013 12:16:38 PM
This is for streetpass btw. I know that changes what skills they should be using.
---
#5WebbOMGPosted 3/25/2013 12:20:27 PM
You could have got better skill sets.

Sumia x Henry is optimal if you want Cynthia to be a Sorcerer (it's your only choice, actually)

But as for the rest:

Either Stahl or Lon'qu would be MUCH better with Cordelia, skill wise and Stahl is very comparable to Vaike statistically, while offering Vantage, Astra, Swordfaire, Aegis and Luna.

This frees up Vaike for Gerome, granting that +7 Str modifier (highest in the game Morgan notwithstanding) and Axefaire.

Gaius x Tharja offers Galeforce for Noire, although I would highly recommend MU here.

This frees Gregor up to father a super powered Berserker Yarne with: Armsthrift, Axefaire, Sword/Lancebreaker, Vantage, Sol w/ Helswrath.

You could do Lon'qu or Stahl with Panne, but then Yarne would have no way to self heal and I think that this Yarne is a lot scarier than Lon'qu!Yarne could ever be.
#6WebbOMGPosted 3/25/2013 12:23:05 PM
typhone004 posted...
This is for streetpass btw. I know that changes what skills they should be using.

Then I'll take my leave. I spend the majority of my time crafting builds for in-game play and prefer to offer tons of difficult to get items via Street Pass unless otherwise asked for a challenge (which no one ever does).
#7typhone004(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2013 12:25:44 PM
Ah, sorry I didn't mention that earlier. I always forget to include it in the original post.
---