The ideal parent, Day 3, Inigo

#11Jstretch19Posted 3/25/2013 11:50:06 AM
Easily Chrom.
#12GokotsuPosted 3/25/2013 11:58:42 AM
I have to vote Chrom simply because Rightful King is a great addition to Inigo's skill set in my opinion. My runner up vote goes to Lon'qu simply because it's funny watching a father who has a hard time around women interact with a son who's a big flirt with women.
---
PSN,Steam, RE.NET, LoL IGN: Gokotsu
Currently Playing: League of Legends, Guild Wars, Resident Evil 2, Persona 4 Golden
#13BlueDryBones1Posted 3/25/2013 12:00:24 PM
Virion.
---
Dry Bones+Magikruiser FTW in MKW ^-^
#14ellis123Posted 3/25/2013 12:00:38 PM
Chrom. It's not even close.
---
"A shouted order to do something of dubious morality with an unpredictable outcome? Thweeet!"
My FC is in my profile.
#15KantonosoPosted 3/25/2013 12:07:38 PM
Lon'qu.

Chrom x Olivia is so overrated it's not funny. A whopping +1 str (wow this makes EVERYTHING worth it, right? Oh wait.) over Chrom/Sumia, with less speed, far more grinding required on Olivia's part, etc.It's the most overrated copule in the game.
---
PSN: Ranylyn. Mass Effect 3 Adept/Sentinel/Engineer
Currently Playing: Fire Emblem Awakening. Tactician: Ranylyn
#16SazukeEXPosted 3/25/2013 12:23:07 PM
Kantonoso posted...
Lon'qu.

Chrom x Olivia is so overrated it's not funny. A whopping +1 str (wow this makes EVERYTHING worth it, right? Oh wait.) over Chrom/Sumia, with less speed, far more grinding required on Olivia's part, etc.It's the most overrated copule in the game.

You act like that with Paragon and the EXP map that grinding takes any effort anymore.

If you're min/maxing you're going to have those DLCs. Hell, even those that don't get those DLCs anyway because they're just that awesome.

Get Paragon, give it to Olivia than watch her skyrocket in levels.

Hell, Second Seal her as soon as you get her to a Pegasus Knight. The extra move will make it even easier for her to pick out the Risen in the EXP map if you choose to use that.
---
Hector x Farina - OTP of FE.
#17Airship_CanonPosted 3/25/2013 12:25:32 PM
Chrom. Easily.
This isn't a real question.
---
http://i49.tinypic.com/2m7vjw6.jpg
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8572968/1/Project-Ignition
#18Model_OmegaPosted 3/25/2013 12:25:46 PM
Come on people, read the OP, you are encouraged to provide a runner-up since it's clear Chrom's going to win,
---
Patrolling the Awakening message boards almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter...
#19SorrySleeping(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2013 5:22:58 PM
Bump
---
~{Always Sleeping}~
#20President_MarthPosted 3/25/2013 5:26:49 PM
Kantonoso posted...
Lon'qu.

^This

SazukeEX posted...
Kantonoso posted...
Lon'qu.

You act like that with Paragon and the EXP map that grinding takes any effort anymore.

If you're min/maxing you're going to have those DLCs. Hell, even those that don't get those DLCs anyway because they're just that awesome.

Get Paragon, give it to Olivia than watch her skyrocket in levels.

Hell, Second Seal her as soon as you get her to a Pegasus Knight. The extra move will make it even easier for her to pick out the Risen in the EXP map if you choose to use that.

>Assuming everyone buys every DLC