Just got all the DLC that's out

#1West_WindsPosted 3/25/2013 12:44:17 PM
I'm only level 6 or 7 there about, what level should I try and be before I start doing the DLC maps?
#2MereMarePosted 3/25/2013 12:45:54 PM
Enter each map, take a look at the enemies' stats and then decide before pressing Start Battle. The first 2 maps should be easy at your levels.
---
Zelda is an ACTION-ADVENTURE, not an RPG!!!
Japan is the center of the gaming universe.
#3SazukeEXPosted 3/25/2013 12:50:17 PM
You can do the EXP one as soon as you get chapter 4 done. Just don't fight the higher level ones. You're fine anyway as the level 1s will still get you a level up per kill and when they start slowing down you'll easily be able to kill level 10s.

The only troublesome ones are the 30s with their Counter but you can negate that with 1-2 range weapons.
---
Hector x Farina - OTP of FE.
#4West_Winds(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2013 12:52:07 PM
So is there some way to run from a battle before completing it or something?
#5MereMarePosted 3/25/2013 12:53:27 PM
West_Winds posted...
So is there some way to run from a battle before completing it or something?

Before actually starting a battle, more like. There's "Start fight" and "Exit". "Exit" is what you want.
---
Zelda is an ACTION-ADVENTURE, not an RPG!!!
Japan is the center of the gaming universe.
#6West_Winds(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2013 12:56:07 PM
Then how do I not fight the higher level enemies in the map but still finish the map? O.o I'm confused.
#7DlordflashPosted 3/25/2013 12:57:27 PM
West_Winds posted...
Then how do I not fight the higher level enemies in the map but still finish the map? O.o I'm confused.

Monsters in golden gaffe and exponential growth will run away from you instead of attack until they reach the end of the map and are completely gone from the map you can beat the map without even moving but you won't get exp or money from not doing anything so avoid those you can't kill
#8West_Winds(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2013 1:00:05 PM
Ah ok. Thank you very much for the info.