Best Father for Brady and Laurent?

#1BlueDryBones1Posted 3/25/2013 11:57:53 AM
Considering Henry was already taken for Lissa and only available fathers are Vaike, Donnel, Gaius, Libra.

Also final class for Brady I can almost gurantee it'll be a War Monk.
---
Dry Bones+Magikruiser FTW in MKW ^-^
#2Brady672_AT_fanPosted 3/25/2013 12:01:09 PM
Henry for Brady and Ricken for Laurent.

Even if you don't want Sorceror for Brady, Henry provides a decent enough strength modifier to make him great in the class, but bolt axes are preferred for this one.

Laurent is not that great, but with Ricken as his dad his magic will be insane.
---
I'm not Superman, that's for sure. And I'm not Batman or Spiderman or Aquaman or a wolfman or a merman. I'm not brahman or common or ramen, either.
#3BlueDryBones1(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2013 12:07:01 PM
Brady672_AT_fan posted...
Henry for Brady and Ricken for Laurent.

Even if you don't want Sorceror for Brady, Henry provides a decent enough strength modifier to make him great in the class, but bolt axes are preferred for this one.

Laurent is not that great, but with Ricken as his dad his magic will be insane.

I gave Henry to Lissa already for Sorcerer and Trickster classes so he can use Levin Swords in a class faster and frailer than Dread Fighter so he can use Vantage+Vengeance+Wrath Combo and get to his low health faster.

Ricken is going to Tharja to get a Aegis+Pavise+Vengeance+Tomefaire Noire with +6 Mag.
---
#4Requiem_BladePosted 3/25/2013 1:57:32 PM
Well then, I'd say give Maribelle Libra. As for Miriel, I guess Donnel for Aptitude? Only having one Magic father left kind of gimps one of the two.
---
Official Conqueror of the Fire Emblem: Awakening Board.
--Firin' my THORON LAZERS.--
#5BlueDryBones1(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2013 6:53:13 PM
Requiem_Blade posted...
Well then, I'd say give Maribelle Libra. As for Miriel, I guess Donnel for Aptitude? Only having one Magic father left kind of gimps one of the two.

I am grinding so aplitude is kind of useless. My choices are for both classes with good skill synergy and stats. Seems like these 2 are the only ones I cant get both.
---
#6NidtendofreakPosted 3/25/2013 6:56:32 PM
I had Stahl father Laurent. He's been getting some pretty good defenses, not really lacking in any stat. Gives him access to Astra/Luna/Aegis as well.
---
And so begins a tale of vengeance and betrayal. Destiny by sinner sought. Tragedy by power wrought. Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume.
#7BlueDryBones1(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2013 6:58:39 PM
Nidtendofreak posted...
I had Stahl father Laurent. He's been getting some pretty good defenses, not really lacking in any stat. Gives him access to Astra/Luna/Aegis as well.

He's already with Panne.
---
#8President_MarthPosted 3/25/2013 7:02:12 PM
Mu for both, pick wisely.
#9Is_CorruptedPosted 3/25/2013 7:13:54 PM
Libra for Brady and Miriel for Laurent.
---
Marcus is the answer for anything except "best unit who isn't Marcus," but even then he is a strong contender. - PokeAMon
#10luxapolloPosted 3/25/2013 8:00:34 PM
Requiem_Blade posted...

Donnel is by far the WORST choice. He will gimp Laurent's stats (as will Vaike). Give him Gaius for +3 Mag, +4 Skill +4 Speed and access to Sol, Vantage and Astra.
---
"Yeah, sure, you're cool! Whatever..." -Ness' Mom