The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

What character in FE did you hate at first but grew to love?

#1N00B2000Posted 3/25/2013 3:21:22 PM
For me it was Jill. I can't stand racism, in any form, and her first line of dialogue made me grit my teeth in anger. But then as I saw her base convos and her supports I saw that she was changing, and she eventually became one of my favorite FE characters.
#2davidledsmaPosted 3/25/2013 3:28:23 PM
Maribelle in Awakening.
She is now a Valkyrie that I use pretty often.
---
word of the wise: don't give your girlfriend deodorant
#3Emperor_mateusPosted 3/25/2013 3:29:49 PM
I can't say that I hated him, but I thought Tauroneo was a little boring when I recruited him, but the little supports that he had made him one of my favorites in the Tellius games.
---
..Gwaar... Haaaarr... Haaaaaa... Shoulda brought... more priests... Or some... babies... Dang...
#4awesomefishmanPosted 3/25/2013 3:30:05 PM
For me it was Henry. At first i thought he was annoying and i couldn't stand him. Then i started using him a lot and got a lot of his support convos. Now i can't help but to not put the guy on my main team.
---
The Official Tiki of the Fire Emblem Awakening Board
#5RDS1Posted 3/25/2013 3:33:52 PM(edited)
No one. I either liked them from the start, disliked them from the start, or liked them at first but came to dislike them later.

Okay, admittedly, a few of them ping-ponged back and forth a bit.
---
Official Bride and Wife of Noire
(of the Fire Emblem Awakening message board)
#6Strawberry_EggsPosted 3/25/2013 3:56:39 PM
I've never hated anyone. I tend to be indifferent to characters at worst, then perhaps warm up to them later, or stay indifferent.
---
My 25 Most Favorite Games - http://www.unikgamer.com/members/strawberryeggs-786.html
Official Nah of the Fire Emblem: Awakening board.
#7VirusLordPosted 3/25/2013 4:00:28 PM
RDS1 posted...
No one. I either liked them from the start, disliked them from the start, or liked them at first but came to dislike them later.

This. Though, to be fair, that's probably because if I dislike a character, I'm liable to immediately bench them and never get to know them. Meanwhile, I get plenty of chances to grow to dislike the characters that I start off liking.
---
Ruler of the Unknown Universe
"Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality." - Emil, ToS:DotNW
#8JmercPosted 3/25/2013 4:14:23 PM
I remember disliking a bunch of the awakening cast at first but ive grown to like almost all of them over time

Except Ricken. Eff that guy
#9ScirelPosted 3/25/2013 4:16:08 PM
Severa.

I used to hate her tsundere ness until I did her support with Inigo.
---
Pokemon Black2 FC: 4342 0778 8528
#10supershyguy65Posted 3/25/2013 4:20:03 PM
Lissa. Seemed like a whiny weak brat when the game was first shown but thanks to localization, Galeforce access, Owain, and silly character traits she really turned out to be one of my favorites.