What character in FE did you hate at first but grew to love?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. What character in FE did you hate at first but grew to love?

User Info: Engel

Engel
3 years ago#21
Definitely Henry. At first I thought he was annoying. Now I'm doing another FeMU runthrough just to marry him. He's so dreamy. -sigh-
No one cares what you're currently playing.

User Info: almostexactly

almostexactly
3 years ago#22
From their recruitment scenes, I thought all the kids were intolerably insane but most of them grew on me. This does however have the effect of making Severa seem a lot worse as she viciously rags on the other kid's insane quirks. Now that I find those quirks endearing instead of insane, Severa just seems meaner in comparison.

I also hated Virion by virtue of him being an archer but I started getting overwhelmed by Pegasus Knights, Wyvern Knights, all sorts of things with wings and suddenly I can't get enough of Virion.

User Info: Bitaku

Bitaku
3 years ago#23
Virion. His limited dialogue through the campaign makes him out to be pretty obnoxious, but I actually liked his supports a lot. I also hated Jafar initially, but his whole plot with Nino changed my mind pretty quick.
On a different website I'd say "I'm surprised you got modded for insulting Hitler." but not on GameFAQs. - CatfishWiggins

User Info: DarkAres_02

DarkAres_02
3 years ago#24
In this game? Nowi
Waiting for: SMT x Fire Emblem, Pandora's Tower, and The Last of Us
Official Sully of the Fire Emblem: Awakening board

User Info: Cactuar512

Cactuar512
3 years ago#25
N00B2000 posted...
For me it was Jill. I can't stand racism, in any form, and her first line of dialogue made me grit my teeth in anger. But then as I saw her base convos and her supports I saw that she was changing, and she eventually became one of my favorite FE characters.

This, actually
PSN: Fredfredburger51
GameFAQs, where everyone trolls everyone

User Info: Atzar

Atzar
3 years ago#26
From this game, Lissa and Maribelle. Brady and Gerome a little bit. Still don't like Severa, but maybe she grows on me when I see a few more of her supports.

From other games, definitely FE7 Wallace. Was annoying in Lyn's arc, but his supports later in the game were surprisingly great. Also FE8 Neimi I guess, although that had more to do with her being RNG-blessed in my playthroughs and less to do with her personality growing on me. When a character trucks everything that gets in its way, you tend to overlook the character flaws a little more.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. What character in FE did you hate at first but grew to love?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived