How would you rate Cordelia personality wise?

#21Misha-HeartPosted 3/25/2013 7:05:31 PM
All of Cordelia's supports either talk about her problems or her being perfect. That's incredibly boring.
---
Yuri/Shoujo-Ai is the purest love. No questions asked.
Oh Poor soul who has lost their love, I will make your heart race once more!
#22SazukeEXPosted 3/25/2013 7:06:51 PM
Misha-Heart posted...
All of Cordelia's supports either talk about her problems or her being perfect. That's incredibly boring.

Once again, false.

You see one support and believe they fit all supports.

For example.

Gaius x Cordelia is not about Cordelia AT ALL. It's about her shaping him up and taking care of him so he can take care of himself and Gaius even thanks her for it and admits he was rude to her at the start when she really was helping him.
---
Hector x Farina - OTP of FE.
#23OrangeCrush980Posted 3/25/2013 7:07:06 PM
4/10
---
Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality
#24pizzaman95Posted 3/25/2013 7:08:08 PM
DemiseEnd posted...
Catria is as average as you can get. Even her Palla support outright mentioned that she is TOTALLY average

...Huh, I didn't really know anything about her personality aside from "loves Marth" since all I've seen of her was FE1, where just about everyone lacked personality(aside from maybe Navarre).

I meant more as in the whole "loves Marth" thing more than her entire personality though, should have specified.
---
This is where I sometimes put jokes, references and such.
#25MagmarFirePosted 3/25/2013 7:09:25 PM
Misha-Heart posted...

What.

If anything, she has a massive inferiority complex.
#26PKRockin531Posted 3/25/2013 7:11:19 PM
DemiseEnd posted...
Catria is as average as you can get. Even her Palla support outright mentioned that she is TOTALLY average

...Huh, I didn't really know anything about her personality aside from "loves Marth" since all I've seen of her was FE1, where just about everyone lacked personality(aside from maybe Navarre).

I meant more as in the whole "loves Marth" thing more than her entire personality though, should have specified.

Can also fit Palla too. Palla crushes on Abel pretty hard(to the point of mentioning him in her death quote) but Abel ends up with Est for a short time(before Est dumps him) so she really gets the shortest end of the stick.

Catria's supports with MU imply she's getting over Marth, so she's still really average.

Also, I can't wait for the Bonds DLC to be localized, because there's something for people to see whether they like Cordelia or not, since she has a Talk with Chrom that shows why she can't Support/be with him. It's adorable, at least imo. Although you can only get it if she's not married.
---
www.youtube.com/user/PKLucas531
#27Misha-HeartPosted 3/25/2013 7:14:41 PM
MagmarFire posted...
Misha-Heart posted...

What.

That's her daughter. A bunch of guys all say how perfect she is.

Frederick wants her to instruct recruits because her lance technique is special and said Phila would have made Cordelia her successor. Stahl compliments how masterfully she plays the harp, using only her memory. She also manages to sneak up on Kellam, the guy that sneaks up to anyone. Lon'qu also says that she took what he taught her and created a whole new style for herself.
---
Yuri/Shoujo-Ai is the purest love. No questions asked.
Oh Poor soul who has lost their love, I will make your heart race once more!
#28DemiseEndPosted 3/25/2013 7:15:50 PM
pizzaman95 posted...
DemiseEnd posted...

Catria "love Marth" stuff is only popular because everyone and their mom always bring it up and FE12 version of the convo is highly exageratted. I mean only one support from FE12 talked about it. Other than that her personality is pretty much generic nice girl #98765
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it
#29SazukeEXPosted 3/25/2013 7:16:22 PM
Misha-Heart posted...
MagmarFire posted...
Misha-Heart posted...

What.

That's her daughter. A bunch of guys all say how perfect she is.

Frederick wants her to instruct recruits because her lance technique is special and said Phila would have made Cordelia her successor. Stahl compliments how masterfully she plays the harp, using only her memory. She also manages to sneak up on Kellam, the guy that sneaks up to anyone. Lon'qu also says that she took what he taught her and created a whole new style for herself.

She didn't sneak up on Kellam until A Support and that's after failing multiple times already and being caught by him in the other supports. Even than she says that she was barely able to do that.

So no, she didn't just will herself to be able to do that. The supports show that she had to work hard at it.
---
Hector x Farina - OTP of FE.
#30MagmarFirePosted 3/25/2013 7:18:26 PM
Misha-Heart posted...
A bunch of guys all say how perfect she is.

Ah, my mistake. I erroneously saw an implication that she was talking about herself in that way.