I'm not completely sure which I should pair with, though. I was thinking:

PanneXVirion/Gregor
MaribelleXStahl
MirielXRicken/Gregor

How do those look?
---
Xbox GT: The Cyber Breed - PS3/Vita PSN: TehZoid
3DS FC: 2578-3321-2291
#2Wandering4EonsPosted 3/25/2013 8:53:12 PM(edited)
Depends on the mode. VirionxPanne makes for a good Yarne, plus the support set's not half bad. Miriel should get Stahl or Ricken, depending on if you want Laurent to have access to some pretty good skills and increased defense(Stahl), or have insane magic (Ricken). This leaves Maribelle, who it would depend on what you're looking for in Brady. Ricken gives him insane magic, but (from what I've heard) Gregor makes for a good dad for a War Monk Brady.

If this is normal or hard mode though, really it won't be too big a deal which you choose. Go with the ones you feel like.
#3RoyMaster4Posted 3/25/2013 8:57:23 PM
Panne x Stahl as the stats are good and you get Aegis and Astra
Maribelle x Ricken for a fearsome magic Brady
Miriel x Gregor so you get Armsthrift on a Sorcerer
---
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198023511833
Pokemon White FC: 1420-6147-6059
#4Cybreed(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2013 8:58:03 PM
Wandering4Eons posted...
Depends on the mode. VirionxPanne makes for a good Yarne, plus the support set's not half bad. Miriel should get Stahl or Ricken, depending on if you want Laurent to have access to some pretty good skills and increased defense(Stahl), or have insane magic (Ricken). This leaves Maribelle, who it would depend on what you're looking for in Brady. Ricken gives him insane magic, but (from what I've heard) Gregor makes for a good dad for a War Monk Brady.

If this is normal or hard mode though, really it won't be too big a deal which you choose. Go with the ones you feel like.
I'm currently doing a Lunatic run.
I pretty much have already decided on PanneXVirion, so that just leaves me with MaribelleXGregor/Ricken and MirielXRicken/Stahl
---
Xbox GT: The Cyber Breed - PS3/Vita PSN: TehZoid
3DS FC: 2578-3321-2291