Breath of fire emblem

#1Missing NumberPosted 3/25/2013 10:36:31 PM
After banging my head about the inability to create a male manakete an idea popped up in my mind that if a megaten cross can work, what of a cross between 2 series with a similar setting?

I mean how farfetch'd would it be? Give us some tellius like land where a goddess and her sister were summoned(already sounding familiar) and some shapeshifting man beasts live, and best of all... Give us a blue haired man-akete and or a 2nd one with purple hair (named teepo or fou lou I don't care)

Who else thinks these 2 world's could be one and the same, if given the right writers?

Momo the taguel
Rei the tiger laguz
Ryu the manakete
Nina the heron (close enough)

PS: anyone get why people draw a distinction between the classic beast men and laguz? Cuz.... It kinda seems to me that the term laguz is just the broad term of shapeshifting demi humans, I assume there already is a place where it's fleshed out, but there official stuff that makes it clear? If not, I like my theory
---
If I ain't gonna be part of the greatest, I gotta be the greatest myself! ~ Busta Rhymes
#2Missing Number(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2013 8:29:49 PM
Fail lol
---
If I ain't gonna be part of the greatest, I gotta be the greatest myself! ~ Busta Rhymes
#3LaPlaceTransforPosted 3/26/2013 8:37:40 PM
I'm not sure enough people remember Breath of Fire. I do kind of miss it.
#4luigi4728Posted 3/26/2013 8:41:44 PM
LaPlaceTransfor posted...

i remember breath of fire i was actually playing the first game a couple of days ago
---
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=5864250 < click for real sig
#5Missing Number(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2013 8:45:51 PM
Crapcom.....
---
3DS FC: 0404-5571-7295
Currently playing Fire Emblem Awakening and Etrian Odyssey IV
#6KantonosoPosted 3/26/2013 8:47:53 PM
luigi4728 posted...
LaPlaceTransfor posted...

i remember breath of fire i was actually playing the first game a couple of days ago

I've only played 2 and 5 (I actually am in the minority who like Dragon Quarter for daring to be different and trying different things, despite how it's not the BoF experience I knew and loved) but I quite enjoy what I've played from the series.
---
PSN: Ranylyn. Mass Effect 3 Adept/Sentinel/Engineer
Currently Playing: Fire Emblem Awakening. Tactician: Ranylyn
#7ZeroFrogPosted 3/26/2013 8:49:48 PM
This would require Capcom to -

Actually I can't even think of a suitable comparison to how impossible it would be.

I just want a new Breath of Fire, the name can change if it wants but I'd want a Breath of Fire game more than a Fire Emblem one.