Breath of fire emblem

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Breath of fire emblem

User Info: Missing Number

Missing Number
3 years ago#1
After banging my head about the inability to create a male manakete an idea popped up in my mind that if a megaten cross can work, what of a cross between 2 series with a similar setting?

I mean how farfetch'd would it be? Give us some tellius like land where a goddess and her sister were summoned(already sounding familiar) and some shapeshifting man beasts live, and best of all... Give us a blue haired man-akete and or a 2nd one with purple hair (named teepo or fou lou I don't care)

Who else thinks these 2 world's could be one and the same, if given the right writers?

Momo the taguel
Rei the tiger laguz
Ryu the manakete
Nina the heron (close enough)

PS: anyone get why people draw a distinction between the classic beast men and laguz? Cuz.... It kinda seems to me that the term laguz is just the broad term of shapeshifting demi humans, I assume there already is a place where it's fleshed out, but there official stuff that makes it clear? If not, I like my theory
If I ain't gonna be part of the greatest, I gotta be the greatest myself! ~ Busta Rhymes

Missing Number
3 years ago#2
Fail lol
If I ain't gonna be part of the greatest, I gotta be the greatest myself! ~ Busta Rhymes

User Info: LaPlaceTransfor

LaPlaceTransfor
3 years ago#3
I'm not sure enough people remember Breath of Fire. I do kind of miss it.

User Info: luigi4728

luigi4728
3 years ago#4
LaPlaceTransfor posted...

i remember breath of fire i was actually playing the first game a couple of days ago
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=5864250 < click for real sig

Missing Number
3 years ago#5
Crapcom.....
3DS FC: 0404-5571-7295
Currently playing Fire Emblem Awakening and Etrian Odyssey IV

User Info: Kantonoso

Kantonoso
3 years ago#6
luigi4728 posted...
LaPlaceTransfor posted...

i remember breath of fire i was actually playing the first game a couple of days ago

I've only played 2 and 5 (I actually am in the minority who like Dragon Quarter for daring to be different and trying different things, despite how it's not the BoF experience I knew and loved) but I quite enjoy what I've played from the series.
PSN: Ranylyn. Mass Effect 3 Adept/Sentinel/Engineer
Currently Playing: Fire Emblem Awakening. Tactician: Ranylyn

User Info: ZeroFrog

ZeroFrog
3 years ago#7
This would require Capcom to -

Actually I can't even think of a suitable comparison to how impossible it would be.

I just want a new Breath of Fire, the name can change if it wants but I'd want a Breath of Fire game more than a Fire Emblem one.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Breath of fire emblem

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived