Just beat it. What info carries over? I know there is no new game +

#1Frosti1icusPosted 3/26/2013 1:23:57 PM
I am really going to have a hard time wanting to play this again. I really wish the skills carried over, not even the levels. I know I got many many hours out of this game and I am so glad I got it, but I wish I didn't have to say goodbye to all my characters to play a harder difficulty.
---
XBOX LIVE / PSN = Frosti1icus
Current favorites and games I currently own = http://backloggery.com/frosti1icus
#2GokotsuPosted 3/26/2013 1:25:13 PM
I think the only thing that carries over is renown. I know you get access to whatever support conversations you've unlocked via the extra menu but in terms of what actually transfer to a new file, I think it's just renown.
---
PSN,Steam, RE.NET, LoL IGN: Gokotsu
Currently Playing: League of Legends, Fire Emblem:Awakening, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
#3Requiem_BladePosted 3/26/2013 1:25:19 PM
Your avatar carries over...kind of. His/her data gets transferred to the Logbook, where you can recruit him/her for a hefty sum of gold.

Renown also carries over.
---
Official Conqueror of the Fire Emblem: Awakening Board.
--Firin' my THORON LAZERS.--
#4Kinneth123Posted 3/26/2013 1:25:57 PM
The only thing that carries over is renown points, as well as supports in the support log and characters in the gallery.
---
When your friend's last words to you include "Who else will I eat ice cream with?!" You might want to rethink your friends. ^^;
#5BlueDryBones1Posted 3/26/2013 1:26:20 PM
Requiem_Blade posted...
Your avatar carries over...kind of. His/her data gets transferred to the Logbook, where you can recruit him/her for a hefty sum of gold.

Renown also carries over.

You dont have to beat the game to transfer your Avatar though.
---
Dry Bones+Magikruiser FTW in MKW ^-^
#6Requiem_BladePosted 3/26/2013 1:27:35 PM
But it does carry over. So I thought it might be relevant.
---
Official Conqueror of the Fire Emblem: Awakening Board.
--Firin' my THORON LAZERS.--
#7GoldenPower89Posted 3/26/2013 1:28:48 PM
I know renown carries over, but I'm not sure if anything else does. There is no new game plus, but there is the incredibly difficult Lunatic+ if you already beat Lunatic mode.