Rate the Skill, Chapter 36: Hex and Anathema

#21HodouPosted 3/27/2013 1:05:28 AM
They both get D, though I wish I could give them a D+ for being instrumental in helping Tharja attain usability early on. Not worth a C though. Obviously.

Maybe if enemies were harder to hit in general, Anathema would be really useful. But they aren't.
#22Alanna82Posted 3/27/2013 9:50:18 AM
C for Hex
B for Anathema

Can I nominate Vantage again? It does not deserve an A rank at all. Or can we not nominate ones that already got redone?
---
Don't mess with a Bunny!
#23NidtendofreakPosted 3/27/2013 9:52:21 AM
Alanna82 posted...
C for Hex
B for Anathema

Can I nominate Vantage again? It does not deserve an A rank at all. Or can we not nominate ones that already got redone?

No, sadly its forever overrated now.
---
And so begins a tale of vengeance and betrayal. Destiny by sinner sought. Tragedy by power wrought. Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume.
#24Victor_ViperPosted 3/27/2013 10:20:13 AM
Hodou posted...
They both get D, though I wish I could give them a D+ for being instrumental in helping Tharja attain usability early on. Not worth a C though. Obviously.

Maybe if enemies were harder to hit in general, Anathema would be really useful. But they aren't.

It's not about being able to hit with Anathema, it's about upping Crit potential, which is really really nice. That's why it gets a solid B in my books.

Hex is a C skill, only for the fact that you can have it help other units besides the user alone.
---
PSN: Victor_Viper
XBL: Victor Viper
#25FlyingDeCowPosted 3/27/2013 10:26:48 AM
Anathema B
Hex C
---
When the Black Knight tossed Ragnell to Greil, it was actually meant as an attack. If Awakening is any indication, the proper way to use Ragnell is to throw it.
#26AKC12Posted 3/27/2013 10:35:13 AM
B for Anathema to make up for those who for some odd reason gave it a D
D for Hex
#27spyke252Posted 3/27/2013 12:13:55 PM(edited)
D, B, Special Dance. lol at the 2+x.

EDIT: I just went through the older topics. Nominations for Special Dance:
1 in C32
1 in C33
1 in C34
1 in C35
1 in C36 (this one).
Total: 5 for next chapter (unless someone else votes for it)
C34 was the one you accidentally put 1 instead of 2 nominations- but this should fix the count.

EDIT2: Actually, it definitely deserves a b.
#28NeonCrusaderPosted 3/27/2013 12:10:15 PM
Hex: C. Alright for Nosferatu tanking if you have nothing else to put on the Sorceror in question, but otherwise pretty limited in scope due to it only applying to adjacent enemies. If it had more range it'd be pretty good I think.

Anathema: B. 1-3 range crit buff essentially, so yeah.
---
PSN: arbitraryasian
P4A: Yukiko/Mitsuru || BBCP: Valkenhayn/Azrael
#29guedesbrawl(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 12:14:50 PM
spyke252 posted...
D, B, Special Dance. lol at the 2+x.

EDIT: I just went through the older topics. Nominations for Special Dance:
1 in C32
1 in C33
1 in C34
1 in C35
1 in C36 (this one).
Total: 5 for next chapter (unless someone else votes for it)
C34 was the one you accidentally put 1 instead of 2 nominations- but this should fix the count.

EDIT2: Actually, it definitely deserves a b.

okay. i'm really sorry about this one.
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#30Rideps1Posted 3/27/2013 12:20:17 PM
C and B.

Good for babying other units, but hex barely has use after that. Anathema though..... give anyone a higher crit chance on the enemy in range. Stack it up and watch em drop.
---
BEHOLD THE POWER OF SARDINES!
An RNG'd Gangrel on the FE:A boards.