What FE class would YOU be?

#21FantasyFreak999Posted 3/26/2013 5:44:45 PM
I really don't like confrontation, and I'm always a healer in MMOs anyways, so I guess I'm the lone cleric vote so far.
---
"Run, run, or you'll be well done!"
~Kefka, Final Fantasy 6~
#22Rideps1Posted 3/26/2013 5:45:08 PM
SmashStrike posted...
BedsheetGhost posted...
SmashStrike posted...
Well... I like to fence and I'm pretty decent at it. Lords are the only ones who use thrusting swords though and you said no Lords. So... I dunno. =/

Sorry, I just wanted avoid Mary Sues.

What else are you good at? If you're a quiet individual who's good at sneaking around, you may be a Thief!

Yeah, I'll go with Thief. I'm pretty good at running (I do it regularly) and people have yelled at me for "sneaking up on them" when I don't even mean to.

Actually people freak out at me for being sneaky too.. Wait... WAIT. AM I KELLAM?
---
BEHOLD THE POWER OF SARDINES!
An RNG'd Gangrel on the FE:A boards.
#23TehTrumpCardPosted 3/26/2013 5:49:59 PM(edited)
Either:

Dark Mage because I've had a few serious injuries and bounced back surprising fast from them and I like to think I'm pretty smart. Don't know how I'd feel about looking like a stripper.

or

Thief ---> Trickster I'm nimble and like doing handy man work but not heavy lifting but I don't think I'm quite accurate enough with shooting (I've been paintballing before) to use a bow properly as an Assassin.
---
I love Nowi!!! http://tinyurl.com/a8cjh32
3DSXL FC: 4640-0379-8455 PSN (PS3+Vita): TehTrumpCard
#24uuurrrgghPosted 3/26/2013 5:46:49 PM
Rideps1 posted...
SmashStrike posted...
BedsheetGhost posted...
SmashStrike posted...
Well... I like to fence and I'm pretty decent at it. Lords are the only ones who use thrusting swords though and you said no Lords. So... I dunno. =/

Sorry, I just wanted avoid Mary Sues.

What else are you good at? If you're a quiet individual who's good at sneaking around, you may be a Thief!

Yeah, I'll go with Thief. I'm pretty good at running (I do it regularly) and people have yelled at me for "sneaking up on them" when I don't even mean to.

Huh, why was this post just like the one on the previous page?
---
I always listen, I just don't respond.
B2 FC: 3010 5891 4441
#25SimmedonPosted 3/26/2013 5:47:50 PM
I'd probably be a Tactician, actually. I'm used to making tough decisions based on logic rather than emotion, while providing guidance to others. I'm also the type who tries to keep everything in balance (using both physical and magical strength, rather than focus on one).
---
FC in profile.
Take strength from friendship. Take pride in love. Take everything that you believe in - and turn it all to power.
#26S1ppy_cupPosted 3/26/2013 5:55:13 PM(edited)
Assassin :p my friends call me a cat because I tend to pop out of nowhere and I haz some training ;)

Reclass would be -
Dark Sage - because I'm an a hole :D

And Barbarian. :s
#272wingedangelPosted 3/26/2013 5:49:04 PM
Sage.
1. Fighting isn't really for me, but I want to be able to hold my own.
2. I don't like large amounts of blood. Burning enemies would be so much better.
---
Lover of all things cute and pretty. <3
Black 2 FC: 4213-1800-0462
#28davidledsmaPosted 3/26/2013 5:53:02 PM
2wingedangel posted...
Sage.
1. Fighting isn't really for me, but I want to be able to hold my own.
2. I don't like large amounts of blood. Burning enemies would be so much better.

always enjoyed to kill people with magic seas of fire myself
---
word of the wise: don't give your girlfriend deodorant
#29KingKrackoPosted 3/26/2013 5:53:07 PM
Villager
---
Bah... forget it, i'm not creative enough to think of a clever sig, I'll just write this.
#30RDS1Posted 3/26/2013 5:57:40 PM
I don't think any of these really fit me. I'm not very strong, but I think I'd have good Resistance. But the class that's most known for having good Resistance is Pegasus Knight, which doesn't fit me because 1) Pegasus Knights are fast, and I'm probably the slowest person I've ever seen, and 2) I hate horses and horselike creatures.

Low Speed but sturdy seems like it'd be Knight, but again, Knights tend to have low Resistance, and I wouldn't say my physical defense is very good, either.

I guess the best fit would be Cleric, but I'm agnostic, so that definitely doesn't sound right. What should I do?
---
Official Bride and Wife of Noire
(of the Fire Emblem Awakening message board)