Okay, I just now realized how badly nerfed SMs and Berserkers are in this

#1SwampertOwnsPosted 3/27/2013 2:36:08 PM
Really IS? What was the point of the loss of their 30% Critical rate? It's really irritating that LISSA as a PEGASUS KNIGHT does more damage than Lon'qu as a Swordmaster. -__-
---
Truth is exclusive by nature, for if it accepts non-truth, it nulls itself and the very concept of truth. Absolute truth cannot 'coexist' or 'tolerate.' Fiat.
#2silver123456789Posted 3/27/2013 2:39:23 PM
u can buy killer weapons in this game. it would be even more cheap to have vantage and a killer weapon on top of the high crit rate and skill. it was fun doing that in other fe games but killer weapons were limited before
---
www.chaoscoalition.net
#3LurkerkillerPosted 3/27/2013 2:41:37 PM
There is no way Lissa is going to be doing more physical damage than Lon'qu as a pegasus knight unless your Lon'qu got massively screwed or your Lissa is massively blessed due to Lissa's modifiers.
---
LoL NA: Lurkerkiller
SC2 NA: Lurkerkiller.301
#4emagdnEPosted 3/27/2013 2:45:21 PM
Berserker is still one of the best classes in this game

who needs crit when you have at least 50 Str, at least 44 Spd, a passive +5 Str skill, and forged Brave Axes?!
---
I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy... All right, give me the bomb. -Ultra Magnus
#5PKRockin531Posted 3/27/2013 2:45:55 PM

who needs crit when you have at least 50 Str, at least 44 Spd, a passive +5 Str skill, and forged Brave Axes?!

But don't you know?! Crits are the most important thing!!!
---
www.youtube.com/user/PKLucas531
#6Bronze_StuffPosted 3/27/2013 2:47:23 PM
emagdnE posted...

Poor Swordmasters. Hated by all.
---
Jimbo.
#7KitoariPosted 3/27/2013 2:47:43 PM
PEMN. Either Lon'qu is way below average or Lissa got super lucky. How would Lissa ever get that much STR? Her base stats are terribad.
#8Misha-HeartPosted 3/27/2013 2:49:29 PM
They get horribly wrecked by breakers, so they are inferior to the other classes.
---
Yuri/Shoujo-Ai is the purest love. No questions asked.
Oh Poor soul who has lost their love, I will make your heart race once more!
#9SwampertOwns(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 2:53:04 PM
Kitoari posted...
PEMN. Either Lon'qu is way below average or Lissa got super lucky. How would Lissa ever get that much STR? Her base stats are terribad.

If either of those, more than likely the first one. Lon'qu struggles to deal out any major damage without some form of pairing up on my file.
---
Truth is exclusive by nature, for if it accepts non-truth, it nulls itself and the very concept of truth. Absolute truth cannot 'coexist' or 'tolerate.' Fiat.
#10Bronze_StuffPosted 3/27/2013 2:53:47 PM
Kitoari posted...

PEMN doesn't even matter when you can grind to hell and back and MAKE it happen.
---
Jimbo.