Okay, I just now realized how badly nerfed SMs and Berserkers are in this

#11welkin_gPosted 3/27/2013 2:54:33 PM
You're 10 years too late.
#12chtma653Posted 3/27/2013 3:07:20 PM(edited)
What are Lissa's and Lon'qu's stats? What level did they reach, and with what classes? What stat boost items did they use (if any)? What weapons are they using? What weapon ranks do they have? Who do they usually pair up with, what class are they, and what's their support rank?
---
I, do, no,t, hav,e, a, c,o,m,m,a, p,ro,,,b,,l,em,,,,,
You may not include spoiler tags in your signature :(
#13SwampertOwns(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 3:24:30 PM
chtma653 posted...
What are Lissa's and Lon'qu's stats? What level did they reach, and with what classes? What stat boost items did they use (if any)? What weapons are they using? What weapon ranks do they have? Who do they usually pair up with, what class are they, and what's their support rank?

Let's see here...

Well, currently I'm running Lon'qu through the Thief/Assassin route, but his Str is maxed out in that class. I'll just post his stats as they are...

Lissa - Peg. Knight - Lvl 9 (previously level 20 Sage)

Str - 19
Mag - 25
Skill - 27
Spd - 27 (+2)
Lck - 32
Def - 11
Res - 23

Weapon: Forged Iron Lance (mostly for the lulz) with Mt 9, Hit 85 and Crit 6.

I pair Lissa up with Frederick, who is a Griffon Rider. They share an S rank support.

Lon'qu - Thief - Lvl 10 (previously level 20 Swordmaster)

Str - 22
Mag - 11
Skill - 32
Spd - 31
Lck - 26
Def - 18
Res - 17

Weapon: Forged Killing Edge with Mt 9, Hit 90 and Crit 36.

I pair Lon'qu up with Olivia, who is a Falcon Knight. They share an S rank support.

I never used any items on either of these two units.
---
Truth is exclusive by nature, for if it accepts non-truth, it nulls itself and the very concept of truth. Absolute truth cannot 'coexist' or 'tolerate.' Fiat.