Is there a reason why Yarne...

#21WebbOMGPosted 3/27/2013 5:10:15 PM(edited)
jonnovision1 posted...
WebbOMG posted...
She's female.

I noticed I screwed up after I posted, but nice to see you're simply ignoring that point.

I don't frequent these boards to fight and I'm not sure why you're so uppity. I'm explaining thing as I understand them, not trying to tell anyone that they're wrong and elaborate on how much more than them I know.

If you'd like I can try to re-engage in the discussion when I find a computer as its very difficult to go on like this through my iPhone.

Edit: only after reviewing your message details did I notice you said "as Olivia's son."

By saying she is female, I was suggesting that there was no need for the Dancer class to become something else and I assumed it was understood that the actual Dancer class was unique to Olivia.

But LK actually cleared that up with his superior understanding of class inheritance, so it would seem I was wrong in believing it became something else for Inigo at all.
#22WebbOMGPosted 3/27/2013 5:04:33 PM
Once again LurkerKiller settles things with a cool and insightful post. Thanks for the explanation, sir.
#23ChromKirbyPosted 3/27/2013 5:06:24 PM
guedesbrawl posted...
there is a great total of 5 weird class inheritance cases

1-Kjelle gets the Knight class when Sully and possibly her husband never had it.
2-Panne does not pass the Wyvern Knight class tree even if it's not gender-locked. Yarne gets the barbarian class tree instead
3-Olivia's Dancer class does not turn into mercenary for Lucina like it does to Inigo.
4-Chrom only passes Lord to Lucina, and Lucina cannot pass it to Morgan
5-Walhart does not pass Conqueror

3)Mercenary is Inigo class, like Knight is Kjelle's
4) The Lord class is character specific
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bkEtc2i4hY
#24jonnovision1Posted 3/27/2013 5:09:02 PM
WebbOMG posted...
Once again LurkerKiller settles things with a cool and insightful post. Thanks for the explanation, sir.

he just confirmed what I was telling you in the first place...
---
"Reinforcements? I am the Reinforcements."
PKMN Black FC: 0261 9500 8363