which is the best asset/flaw ?

#1vyseskiesPosted 3/27/2013 3:56:28 PM
it seems sereneforest shows that's possible to have 80HP even with HP flaw, isn't a mistake? Because if it's true, Assuming that Lucina is daughter of My Unit, that's a good choice to pick something like Skill/Hp or Speed/Hp ?
---
Hail Monster Hunter Franchise! Hail One Piece!
<3
#2guedesbrawlPosted 3/27/2013 4:00:29 PM
they affect more than what their name imply.
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#3GokotsuPosted 3/27/2013 4:02:14 PM
I find that Luk/HP is pretty balanced for the most part.
---
PSN,Steam, RE.NET, LoL IGN: Gokotsu
Currently Playing: League of Legends, Fire Emblem:Awakening, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
#4LurkerkillerPosted 3/27/2013 4:02:15 PM
Every asset and flaw affects more than 1 cap.

Due to hp being a flaw not affecting the HP cap, it effects 5 different stats instead I believe.
---
LoL NA: Lurkerkiller
SC2 NA: Lurkerkiller.301
#5jonnovision1Posted 3/27/2013 4:02:20 PM
all assets and flaws modify two other stats alongside the "displayed" stat to a lesser degree, but because HP's cap is set at 60 for base and 80 for promoted/special, it instead modifies... I think 4 different stats by an equal amount
---
"Reinforcements? I am the Reinforcements."
PKMN Black FC: 0261 9500 8363
#6almostexactlyPosted 3/27/2013 4:02:44 PM
Any stat taken as a flaw reduces a combination of your stats (excluding HP) for a total of 5 so you're not "gaining" any stat caps by picking HP as a flaw. In this example, HP as a flaw doesn't lower your HP cap but it does lower your strength, magic, luck, defense, and res cap.
#7davidledsmaPosted 3/27/2013 4:04:05 PM
My flaw is speed, and it didn't affect me much, if at all.
---
word of the wise: don't give your girlfriend deodorant
#8vyseskies(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 4:07:25 PM(edited)
almostexactly posted...
Any stat taken as a flaw reduces a combination of your stats (excluding HP) for a total of 5 so you're not "gaining" any stat caps by picking HP as a flaw. In this example, HP as a flaw doesn't lower your HP cap but it does lower your strength, magic, luck, defense, and res cap.

interesting, so that will slightly affect the character's offense too. I though it was defense (HP = Health, vitality, so yeah)
---
Hail Monster Hunter Franchise! Hail One Piece!
<3
#9Gold_VanguardPosted 3/27/2013 4:06:38 PM
Asset: HP
Flaw: Luck

Balance stats for the win.
---
Die with magnificent- Virion Fire Emblem Awakening.
#10fueled-systemPosted 3/27/2013 4:08:12 PM
It depends on the difficulty... On anything under Lunatic a +speed/-luck-skill such combo works wonders.

On lunatic+ a +def/-skill -luck are almost required