Thanks to sazuke's logic I realized something *spoilers*

#1President_MarthPosted 3/28/2013 9:32:40 AM
Grima isn't dead.
#2FlyingDeCowPosted 3/28/2013 9:33:28 AM
Yes he is. I remember killing him.
---
When the Black Knight tossed Ragnell to Greil, it was actually meant as an attack. If Awakening is any indication, the proper way to use Ragnell is to throw it.
#3President_Marth(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2013 9:34:22 AM
FlyingDeCow posted...

Well... that Grima is dead, but Grima isn't.
#4Suffer_NotPosted 3/28/2013 9:51:34 AM

You killed the Grima that came back in time from the future, but not the one existing in the present.

Likewise, if you killed Lucina, the baby one in the castle would still be alive.
---
http://i.imgur.com/7Wah6.jpg
I'm actually incredibly overly passionate and...whats the word...viscous? - EltoniaX
#5GSSAGE7Posted 3/28/2013 9:52:45 AM
Suffer_Not posted...

You killed the Grima that came back in time from the future, but not the one existing in the present.

Likewise, if you killed Lucina, the baby one in the castle would still be alive.

Wasn't Grima revived by somehow possessing Future!Robin!Grima?
#6RDS1Posted 3/28/2013 9:56:15 AM
I'm pretty sure present-Grima crashed.
---
Official Bride and Wife of Noire
(of the Fire Emblem Awakening message board)
#7Deoxys_PrimePosted 3/28/2013 10:01:48 AM
Validar was going to summon Grima (of the present) using the Fire Emblem. The Fire Emblem wasn't complete and couldn't be used to summon him. Grima from the future realized that since the Grima of this time wasn't going to wake up that he himself should take all of the sacrifices on the table and regain the power he lost after going back in time.

Grima is still sleeping even if you killed him. If some other maniac decides he wants to raise Grima, he theoretically could if he got the Fire Emblem. Which seems to fall into the hands of evil all too easily.
---
Pokemon Black 2: 1206 8347 0149
#8tehponycornPosted 3/28/2013 10:04:12 AM
Deoxys_Prime posted...
Validar was going to summon Grima (of the present) using the Fire Emblem. The Fire Emblem wasn't complete and couldn't be used to summon him. Grima from the future realized that since the Grima of this time wasn't going to wake up that he himself should take all of the sacrifices on the table and regain the power he lost after going back in time.

Grima is still sleeping even if you killed him. If some other maniac decides he wants to raise Grima, he theoretically could if he got the Fire Emblem. Which seems to fall into the hands of evil all too easily.

sh*t! You're right. And any other Grima's could just travel through the outrealm gate...Oh sweet mother of god...GRIMAS! GRIMAS EVERYWHERE!
---
Does your SSB4 roster have Shulk?...No....Then I hate it.
An Epic Fail is failing Like a Boss
#9FlyingDeCowPosted 3/28/2013 10:06:27 AM
Whatever. I still killed the one that was alive and killing people. Crisis averted.
---
When the Black Knight tossed Ragnell to Greil, it was actually meant as an attack. If Awakening is any indication, the proper way to use Ragnell is to throw it.
#10kazooki117Posted 3/28/2013 10:06:51 AM
No, MU is the Grima of the present. Naga even says something along the lines of if MU kills the dragon Grima, then the part of MU that is Grima will die as well, most likely killing the human aspect of MU as well. So, Grima DOES die, because the Grima in the present is the MU, and when MU reappears MU does not have the brand anymore, signifying that Grima is gone.

There was no other Grima other than the one residing inside of MU. Maybe there was the big dragon body lying around, but that is what the future MU inhabited (having to give up the future Grima body, presumably).

Both the Grima that was in MU and the Grima body (which the future MU took) were destroyed. I'm pretty sure that accounts for everything Grima in the present.