SpotPass characters really need more support options. *spoiler*

#1MM125Posted 3/28/2013 4:53:49 PM
Because I really wanna see Lucina, her sibling, and/or Owain say "Auntie Emm." >_>
---
Oooh, MM, he be tryin' you, dawg. He be tryin' you. Best mind you biiiiiiiz-ness. ~KMA
*triple z snap* ~AluminumTicket
#2Huff n puff 20Posted 3/28/2013 4:55:18 PM
We've really got to come up with a better name to count the 6.

They're not like the other Spoptass units at all. They're normal characters.
---
I'm a Thinker, I could Break it Down. I'm a Shooter, Trust me Baby! As we jump out, feel it in the will!
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8572968/1/Project-Ignition
#3MM125(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2013 4:58:22 PM
I'm open to suggestions. Because yeah, it is confusing.
---
Oooh, MM, he be tryin' you, dawg. He be tryin' you. Best mind you biiiiiiiz-ness. ~KMA
#4Jack_the_monke7Posted 3/28/2013 5:00:20 PM
Huff n puff 20 posted...

The Screwed Over Six? Because they really got screwed over by being locked without a download code. People treat them differently from the other characters even though they really aren't.
---
King Boo for Super Smash Bros.
Spread the word, show your support
#5Perfect ZPosted 3/28/2013 5:03:31 PM
Jack_the_monke7 posted...
Huff n puff 20 posted...

The Screwed Over Six? Because they really got screwed over by being locked without a download code. People treat them differently from the other characters even though they really aren't.

Well, the lack of supports pretty much cripples them. They only really work well alongside the Avatar and/or Morgan as their son, otherwise they become just like the bonus spotpass/dlc units, only with much more limited class/skill options.
---
"Five hearts united as one!"
"..."
#6Jack_the_monke7Posted 3/28/2013 5:07:23 PM
Perfect Z posted...
Jack_the_monke7 posted...
Huff n puff 20 posted...

Well, the lack of supports pretty much cripples them. They only really work well alongside the Avatar and/or Morgan as their son, otherwise they become just like the bonus spotpass/dlc units, only with much more limited class/skill options.

Except they have unique models, voice clips, critical cut-ins, level up quotes, DLC dialogue, Sparly tile dialogue, Barrack conversations, character development, story-relevance, endgame quotes, epilogues, and confessions.
---
King Boo for Super Smash Bros.
Spread the word, show your support
#7sjk9000Posted 3/28/2013 5:10:57 PM
It boggles my mind that Say'ri and Yen'fay can't support one another. I mean, seriously. What, Say'ri has too many support options as it is, so they couldn't squeeze in her not-brother?
#8Jstretch19Posted 3/28/2013 5:12:25 PM
How about we call them "Bonus Characters" since they come in the bonus box?
#9MM125(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2013 5:24:35 PM
Jstretch19 posted...
How about we call them "Bonus Characters" since they come in the bonus box?

Honestly, I'd say that name fits the non-story SpotPass characters better.
---
#10DragrathPosted 3/28/2013 5:27:21 PM
sjk9000 posted...
It boggles my mind that Say'ri and Yen'fay can't support one another. I mean, seriously. What, Say'ri has too many support options as it is, so they couldn't squeeze in her not-brother?

nope she just references visiting Yenfay's grave (further evidence that theses paralouge characters aren't Canon...)