SpotPass characters really need more support options. *spoiler*

#11OrangeCrush980Posted 3/28/2013 4:33:17 PM
IMO the Spotpass characters are the equivalent of the trial map characters in 6/9 or the Tower/Ruin characters in 8. It's just that they're given an introduction instead of just showing up.
---
Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality
#12almostexactlyPosted 3/28/2013 4:36:37 PM
OrangeCrush980 posted...
IMO the Spotpass characters are the equivalent of the trial map characters in 6/9 or the Tower/Ruin characters in 8. It's just that they're given an introduction instead of just showing up.

It's just that the revamped way supports (and pair up) work in Awakening, not having supports hurts a character's viability more then usual.
#13EchoPhoenixPosted 3/28/2013 4:45:46 PM
Dragrath posted...
nope she just references visiting Yenfay's grave (further evidence that theses paralouge characters aren't Canon...)

Have you actually recruited him yet? It's specifically mentioned that the Yen'fay from the Paralogue is one from an alternate future, like Lucina and the other children, so Say'ri's brother is still dead.
#14Thekiller37Posted 3/28/2013 5:00:40 PM

This. Like when you recruit Isabella, I wasn't expecting Joshua to have a support with her. The introduction of the characters in awakening gave me false hope :/
---
Head of the Benevolent Church of the 3-13 Archer. "I'm the stripper your husband hired." ~anonymous.
#15Misha-HeartPosted 3/28/2013 5:02:56 PM
OrangeCrush980 posted...

That's pretty much it. The only reason Avatar is their only support is because some people might wanna marry them.

Besides, nobody else wants to wait that long for a support. I can't blame them for having such a low number of supports.
---
Yuri/Shoujo-Ai is the purest love. No questions asked.
Oh Poor soul who has lost their love, I will make your heart race once more!
#16sjk9000Posted 3/28/2013 5:33:08 PM
Misha-Heart posted...
OrangeCrush980 posted...

That's pretty much it. The only reason Avatar is their only support is because some people might wanna marry them.

Besides, nobody else wants to wait that long for a support. I can't blame them for having such a low number of supports.

Doesn't really explain why Anna or Say'ri get shafted, though. Flavia and Basilio, kinda, since they're late-joiners.
#17Jack_the_monke7Posted 3/29/2013 4:17:06 AM
Dragrath posted...
sjk9000 posted...
It boggles my mind that Say'ri and Yen'fay can't support one another. I mean, seriously. What, Say'ri has too many support options as it is, so they couldn't squeeze in her not-brother?

nope she just references visiting Yenfay's grave (further evidence that theses paralouge characters aren't Canon...)

you look like such a fool lol. They are canon, learn to actually know about something before you start spouting off nonsense..
---
King Boo for Super Smash Bros.
Spread the word, show your support