Rate the Skill, Chapter 38: Miracle and Healtouch

#31Alanna82Posted 3/29/2013 4:03:55 PM
Miracle- C- can save your life. but don't rely on it
Healtouch- B- Staves don't seem to heal very much in this game and 5 extra hp is very much needed unless you want to waste a recover staff.
---
Don't mess with a Bunny!
#32arvilinoPosted 3/29/2013 4:15:36 PM(edited)
Miracle: D, possibly my least favorite skill in the game while it's effect can be considered good the fact your character will die if it doesn't activate means it a really, really unreliable skill the risk is too high in most situations to rely on it. I'd have liked the skill more if it wasn't Luck% activated, instead guaranteed but only once per chapter or something a long those lines.

Heal Touch: B it's pretty useful especially with the ranged Healing options and makes Lissa even more useful early on with her Heal Staff.
#33guedesbrawl(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2013 4:22:50 PM
Also forgot that libra starts with both skill. damn, 3 big mistakes in a single chapter is too much.
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#34billybobfredPosted 3/29/2013 4:30:47 PM
Miracle: C. Unless you're a lazy Casual player (like me hehehe) you should never be in a position where this can activate. That said, you'll be breathing the biggest sigh of relief when it does...
Healtouch: B. Damn good in the early game, but falls off fairly quickly.
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/579660-rainbow-warrior/57951663 - The official invite topic for the Lesbian, Gay, Bi, and Transgendered board. Iiinviite toopiic.
#35guedesbrawl(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2013 8:25:25 PM
last chance guys.
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6