level 30 cap characters SPOILERS

#11guedesbrawlPosted 3/29/2013 6:40:52 AM
Olivia is hard to train as a dancer. if you want to use the class to give another turn to your units, train her as a myrmidon or pegasus (Get some skills like galeforce, astra and swordfaire) and THEN go back do Dancer. Special Dance is useless for her other classes, so just get that when you are done with the other classes

Donnel's villager class is very weak. reclass him as soon as possible. His lv15 skill is pretty pathetic most of the time.

Panne is much more useful as a wyvern rider, so it's god to reclass her as soon as possible. Her lv15 skill allows her to deal triple damage to beasts (Other Taguels, anything on horses/pegasi and griffon riders), but it only works when you are a taguel, so while it's very useful, you are better off getting this skill later on when you are done with other classes (if you are staying as a taguel, please remember to grab Lancebreaker from griffon rider)

Nowi's Lv15 skill works similarly, but it only deals triple daamge to wyverns and other manaketes...making it much versatile. good if you will stay as a manakete, but you know the drill.
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#12tremain07(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2013 6:45:32 AM
wow sounds like i'll have to go down both lines for Oliva,Nowi,Panne and by extentsion Tiki,Nah and Yarne

mostly the other two because Yarne annoys me with his voice
---
I got nothing
#13guedesbrawlPosted 3/29/2013 6:53:57 AM
Tiki already starts with both skills, so you are fine.

Also, remember to pass a wyvern lord/griffon rider skill from panne to yarne, since he doesn't get that class from her (unless the father passes it)
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6