POLL: I want a black haired, female Morgan.. so Tharja or Say'ri? (SPOILERS)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. POLL: I want a black haired, female Morgan.. so Tharja or Say'ri? (SPOILERS)
3 years ago#1
I'm looking to get a black haired female Morgan like in the official art, so based on whatever seems closest to a "canon" story, who do you think Robin should marry, Tharja or Say'ri? - Results (186 votes)
Tharja
52.15% (97 votes)
Say'ri
47.85% (89 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Here are some Pros and Cons about the characters in terms of story and game play:

Tharja

Pros
* She's an overall funny yet creepy stalker wife.
* Robin and Tharja relate in being both Plegian.
* High magic stats for Morgan.

Cons
* Tharja makes Robin look like a pansy given that he let Tharja abuse Noire, although it could be explained that this happened because Robin was evil in Noire's future.
* Really doubtful that Robin would let Tharja get away with being an abusive mother.

Say'ri

Pros
* She's the princess of Chon'sin and he's the prince of Plegia(technically).
* Robin takes an instant interest in her as early as support C.
* Galeforce for Morgan and good physical stats.

Cons
* Marrying Say'ri makes Robin look like a typical Japanophile, asking her about swords, cherry blossoms and sushi throughout their supports.

Please post your thoughts and reasons! Many thanks in advance.
Yep! Superman beat Goku. Love 'em both, but anyone who thinks Goku could beat a planet lifter is in pure denial.
PSN: SeiMikazuki - Dragon's Dogma Pawn - Ryu
3 years ago#2
Depends.

What's your MU's orientation? Physical or Magic?
People who like Froslass and/or Swampert just like I do: 12
R - Rocket Scientist || Official Trumpeter of the SMTIV board
3 years ago#3
1998_z posted...
Depends.

Both. He's currently a maxed Grandmaster with these stats.

40/40/42/44/46/37/39
Yep! Superman beat Goku. Love 'em both, but anyone who thinks Goku could beat a planet lifter is in pure denial.
3 years ago#4
Say'ri.
Official Swordmaster and everything Say'ri of the Fire Emblem Awakening board.
PSN: NatatBW P4A: Liz - BBCSX: Bang - 3s: Makoto - ST/AE12: Cammy - MBAA: H-VSion
3 years ago#5
As a half-Japanese, I find nothing wrong with having a great interest with the culture, especially when we're talking about the more cultural aspects like cherry blossoms and traditional weaponry.

And at the same time, I feel bad for Noire and could never imagine allowing my child to be harmed like that.
3 years ago#6
AsianSuperman posted...
1998_z posted...
Depends.

Both. He's currently a maxed Grandmaster with these stats.

40/40/42/44/46/37/39

Say'ri then. Push Tharja off the window, give her to Ricken, Henry or Gaius instead.
People who like Froslass and/or Swampert just like I do: 12
R - Rocket Scientist || Official Trumpeter of the SMTIV board
3 years ago#7
Say'ri is awesome. Marry her.
R ~ Official Beth of the SMTIV board, Official DEOXYS fan and Caitlin of the Pokemon X board, Official Cherche of the FEA board
http://fav.me/d5g7w6l
3 years ago#8
Enfusionist posted...
As a half-Japanese, I find nothing wrong with having a great interest with the culture, especially when we're talking about the more cultural aspects like cherry blossoms and traditional weaponry.

And at the same time, I feel bad for Noire and could never imagine allowing my child to be harmed like that.

Nothing wrong with being interested in different cultures, but the way they made Robin/MU come off he initially was interested because she's a hot Asian(based) girl. I have a strong distaste for that kind of mind set I once punched this guy at a convention for seemingly congratulating me saying "you have a cute Asian girlfriend." and not even realizing I'm half Asian too.
3 years ago#9
Alright, so far more people are saying Say'ri.

Btw, 1998_z I used to main a shiny froslass in Gen 4 if that counts for your sig. I retired now but my fiancée is using her in Gen 5.
3 years ago#10
From serene's your caps are -def and +speed so... Sayri gives less defense, and what makes for caps makes down for Noire having every none character specific class.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. POLL: I want a black haired, female Morgan.. so Tharja or Say'ri? (SPOILERS)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived