POLL: I want a black haired, female Morgan.. so Tharja or Say'ri? (SPOILERS)

#1AsianSupermanPosted 3/29/2013 12:43:36 AM(edited)
I'm looking to get a black haired female Morgan like in the official art, so based on whatever seems closest to a "canon" story, who do you think Robin should marry, Tharja or Say'ri? - Results (186 votes)
Tharja
52.15% (97 votes)
Say'ri
47.85% (89 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Here are some Pros and Cons about the characters in terms of story and game play:

Tharja

Pros
* She's an overall funny yet creepy stalker wife.
* Robin and Tharja relate in being both Plegian.
* High magic stats for Morgan.

Cons
* Tharja makes Robin look like a pansy given that he let Tharja abuse Noire, although it could be explained that this happened because Robin was evil in Noire's future.
* Really doubtful that Robin would let Tharja get away with being an abusive mother.

Say'ri

Pros
* She's the princess of Chon'sin and he's the prince of Plegia(technically).
* Robin takes an instant interest in her as early as support C.
* Galeforce for Morgan and good physical stats.

Cons
* Marrying Say'ri makes Robin look like a typical Japanophile, asking her about swords, cherry blossoms and sushi throughout their supports.

Please post your thoughts and reasons! Many thanks in advance.

---
Yep! Superman beat Goku. Love 'em both, but anyone who thinks Goku could beat a planet lifter is in pure denial.
PSN: SeiMikazuki - Dragon's Dogma Pawn - Ryu
#21998_zPosted 3/29/2013 12:43:00 AM
Depends.

What's your MU's orientation? Physical or Magic?
---
People who like Froslass and/or Swampert just like I do: 12
R - Rocket Scientist || Official Trumpeter of the SMTIV board
#3AsianSuperman(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2013 12:45:10 AM
1998_z posted...
Depends.

Both. He's currently a maxed Grandmaster with these stats.

40/40/42/44/46/37/39
---
Yep! Superman beat Goku. Love 'em both, but anyone who thinks Goku could beat a planet lifter is in pure denial.
#4NatatteruPosted 3/29/2013 12:47:58 AM
Say'ri.
---
Official Swordmaster and everything Say'ri of the Fire Emblem Awakening board.
PSN: NatatBW P4A: Liz - BBCSX: Bang - 3s: Makoto - ST/AE12: Cammy - MBAA: H-VSion
#5EnfusionistPosted 3/29/2013 12:51:49 AM
As a half-Japanese, I find nothing wrong with having a great interest with the culture, especially when we're talking about the more cultural aspects like cherry blossoms and traditional weaponry.

And at the same time, I feel bad for Noire and could never imagine allowing my child to be harmed like that.
#61998_zPosted 3/29/2013 12:54:59 AM
AsianSuperman posted...
1998_z posted...
Depends.

Both. He's currently a maxed Grandmaster with these stats.

40/40/42/44/46/37/39

Say'ri then. Push Tharja off the window, give her to Ricken, Henry or Gaius instead.
---
People who like Froslass and/or Swampert just like I do: 12
R - Rocket Scientist || Official Trumpeter of the SMTIV board
#7Rose_MagePosted 3/29/2013 12:57:30 AM
Say'ri is awesome. Marry her.
---
R ~ Official Beth of the SMTIV board, Official DEOXYS fan and Caitlin of the Pokemon X board, Official Cherche of the FEA board
http://fav.me/d5g7w6l
#8AsianSuperman(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2013 1:00:02 AM
Enfusionist posted...
As a half-Japanese, I find nothing wrong with having a great interest with the culture, especially when we're talking about the more cultural aspects like cherry blossoms and traditional weaponry.

And at the same time, I feel bad for Noire and could never imagine allowing my child to be harmed like that.

Nothing wrong with being interested in different cultures, but the way they made Robin/MU come off he initially was interested because she's a hot Asian(based) girl. I have a strong distaste for that kind of mind set I once punched this guy at a convention for seemingly congratulating me saying "you have a cute Asian girlfriend." and not even realizing I'm half Asian too.
---
#9AsianSuperman(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2013 1:04:51 AM(edited)
Alright, so far more people are saying Say'ri.

Btw, 1998_z I used to main a shiny froslass in Gen 4 if that counts for your sig. I retired now but my fiancée is using her in Gen 5.
---
#10President_MarthPosted 3/29/2013 1:09:58 AM
From serene's your caps are -def and +speed so... Sayri gives less defense, and what makes for caps makes down for Noire having every none character specific class.