can king marth spotpass

#1NovaWingzPosted 3/30/2013 3:50:18 PM
get aether, i know he has sol and luna but if he can rightful king he should get aether too
---
not changing this till capcom revives megaman.(megaman star force 4)
#2pizzaman95Posted 3/30/2013 3:50:49 PM
No, no access to the Great Lord class.
---
This is where I sometimes put jokes, references and such.
#3McFastlyPosted 3/30/2013 3:50:52 PM
No
---
"I, as it happens, am an archer! ....The archest of archers in fact."
The official Henry of all the boards
#4DlordflashPosted 3/30/2013 3:53:32 PM(edited)
no.. spotpass characters occasionaly get skills that are either in a class they currently aren't in or can't access, only chrom and lucina can go into the lord branch Ike has aether but only for the pure fact that ike was the first character to ever have aether and you don't see him getting rightful king, and spotpass ephraim has rightful king, and even though they were lords in their own game they can't access it in this game
#5Cornett15Posted 3/30/2013 4:02:16 PM
Also by that logic chroms other potential sons, and daughters should be able to learn both aether and rightful king but they can't(not including lucina who actually has the lord class) sons only learn rightful king and daughters learn aether
#6guedesbrawlPosted 3/30/2013 4:10:05 PM
Only one, if not both (don't remember), version of Ike has aether. outside of that, only the lords and their daughters
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#7DlordflashPosted 3/30/2013 4:11:04 PM
guedesbrawl posted...
Only one, if not both (don't remember), version of Ike has aether. outside of that, only the lords and their daughters

You are correct both DLC ike and Spotpass ike has aether