I finally completed all Support Conversations between 1st Gen Characters!

#1EnfusionistPosted 3/30/2013 7:40:12 PM
It took me two playthroughs (Lunatic and Lunatic+, 115:55 and 115:12 playtimes respectively), but I finally managed to unlock and save all of the first-generation Support Conversations from C to S.

Well, almost all of them. I am still missing the Female MU conversations, but will do that on my next playthrough. I'm also missing Aversa's, Priam's, Yen'fay's, and Walhart's, but I'm content with that for now.I'm just happy that i can actually marry my characters together now since I won't be missing any of their S-support conversations .

Now that I have all the S-rank conversations, I've compiled a list of "Good/Meh/Bad" S-rank conversations for every first-gen female (based purely on the emotional/story perspective) and now have a final marriage chart ready for my Lunatic+ file. It looks like Kellam and Donnel got the short-end of the stick in life and will stay forever-alone (Really sorry, Kellam...).

Anyway, I thought I'd offer some help to anyone that might have any questions regarding any of the support conversations that I have unlocked, so feel free to ask them here.
#2Turbo_TRexPosted 3/30/2013 7:51:20 PM
Wouldn't it have been easier to do this on a lower difficulty level? I'm doing it on Normal myself. I have everything between 1st Gen, and I only have Noire, Nah, and Morgan left from 2nd (as well as Tiki).
---
To err is human. To blame your computer for your mistakes is even more human.
#3YinYarnPosted 3/30/2013 7:58:58 PM
I would suggest you send your data to misha-heart for use in a guide, assuming he or she hasn't already seen all the support conversations.

And congratulations on figuring out your marriages. It's too bad Donnel has to be the only unmarried man.
#4Enfusionist(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2013 8:08:53 PM
Turbo_TRex posted...
Wouldn't it have been easier to do this on a lower difficulty level? I'm doing it on Normal myself. I have everything between 1st Gen, and I only have Noire, Nah, and Morgan left from 2nd (as well as Tiki).

Well, yes, but I like to play my games for the challenge, heh. It wouldn't feel official to me if it weren't on the highest difficulty.
#5Enfusionist(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2013 8:31:09 PM
YinYarn posted...
I would suggest you send your data to misha-heart for use in a guide, assuming he or she hasn't already seen all the support conversations.

And congratulations on figuring out your marriages. It's too bad Donnel has to be the only unmarried man.

I would hope that there have been others who have completed the Support list and already sent in their data, but just in case, where would I be able to check on the status of the list?
#6NodetailsPosted 3/31/2013 12:32:35 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCLIg6WT7zM
#7Darkspawn980JPosted 3/31/2013 12:46:04 AM
Gratz, im working on that too but... On a different way, completing trees instead.

Cjrom's tree is giving me nightmares,will do that on normal when my brother is done with the game.
---
Ghost Rider: The spirit of Vengeance...
"you... GUILTY! Burn your soul in your own sins! and Repent!"