Do you like Henry?

#21GoldenPower89Posted 3/30/2013 8:24:14 PM
Jstretch19 posted...
FlyingDeCow posted...
Just because you don't like him doesn't mean everyone else likes him too much. Your opinion doesn't make everyone else's wrong.

Just because you like him doesn't mean he isn't overrated.

Seriously, what's the point in arguing about this?
---
"We can't trust the Sword of a Thousand Truths to a noob!"
#22blueman164Posted 3/30/2013 8:25:44 PM
GoldenPower89 posted...
Jstretch19 posted...
FlyingDeCow posted...
Just because you don't like him doesn't mean everyone else likes him too much. Your opinion doesn't make everyone else's wrong.

Just because you like him doesn't mean he isn't overrated.

I don't see the point either. Like I said, it's a matter of opinion.
---
Official Husband of Lucina
Pokemon Black 2 Friend Code: 3096-5896-7237
#23Jstretch19Posted 3/30/2013 8:28:07 PM(edited)
blueman164 posted...
It's all a matter of opinion anyways. I don't dissagree with you, but I personally like Henry, and I love Lucina. I don't see what's up with the people that don't like them, I would like your point of view on Henry and Lucina. What makes them so unlikable to you?

I've already expressed my opinion on Henry in this and other topics, I just don't find him funny, or even well developed for that matter. I actually like Lucina though, but as I said, liking a character doesn't mean they aren't overrated.

GoldenPower89 posted...

Honestly, at this point I'm mostly just trolling the people who can't get over the fact that I think Henry is overrated.
#24SmashStrikePosted 3/30/2013 8:32:54 PM
Personally, no. He popped in, said a bunch of stupid puns then immediately received the bench. There's probably more to him but he's outclassed by other units in terms of usefulness so I won't be using him anytime soon.
---
Your twisted logic is that of an immature, egotistic brat! - Naoto Shirogane
#25deoxyscyclonePosted 3/30/2013 8:42:37 PM
Personally, he annoyed me a lot when he immediately threw over half a dozen bad puns at me in a single conversation, but just like Vaike and Yarne, he's grown on me. He's pretty cool, to be honest. And I like his anti-pessimistic attitude. He can't see anything truly bad in anything, can he?
---
http://nightsbeta09.deviantart.com/
I'm also a Let's Player on YouTube! I LP my favorite games! http://www.youtube.com/user/BetaNights
#26FrostDancer289Posted 3/30/2013 8:45:07 PM
Eh, I'm mostly neutral towards Henry. Don't fully care for his personality either way and he's basically warming the bench in my current file so...Yeah.
---
THE PRESIDENT HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED BY NINJAS. ARE YOU A BAD ENOUGH DUDE TO RESCUE THE PRESIDENT? - Bad Dudes
#27fatty_yaPosted 3/30/2013 9:14:53 PM
Henry's B-support with Ricken is one of the best in the game.

That's the one with Henry nonchalantly telling Ricken about facing his Plegian friends.

That Henry dude just doesn't give a crap about anything.

What a contrast against all these righteous, serious characters.
---
Mario Kart Wii FC: 3909-8142-0974 wheel 9300-9700VR
Animal Crossing Wii FC: 1805-5749-4471 mooz @ DK MTN (that's DK[space]MTN)
#28GalladetheGreatPosted 3/30/2013 9:17:57 PM
He's by far my favorite character.
---
Don't get mad, get gllad.
http://cdn0.sbnation.com/imported_assets/404951/chocula_medium.jpg
#291998_zPosted 3/30/2013 9:19:04 PM
Hex yes. Golden puns.
---
People who like Froslass and/or Swampert just like I do: 12
R - Rocket Scientist || Official Trumpeter of the SMTIV board