Rate the Skill,Chapter 39: Resistance +2 and Demoiselle

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Rate the Skill,Chapter 39: Resistance +2 and Demoiselle
2 years ago#11
Res +2: C, I could see myself using it if I didn't use DLC, whereas I don't see myself ever using any other D skills other than Rally Skill.

Demoiselle: C, because it is a pretty decent supporting skill to have on a support unit, but not quite as good as Anathema as a support skill.
2 years ago#12
typhone004 posted...
Resistance+2: D- I've been nominating the +2 skills, so yeah.
Demoiselle: D- Small bonus with a gender restriction.
Nominate stength+2

are you going to nominate this one too if it gets a C?...remember to wait two chapters, as the rules say
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
2 years ago#13
Both C.

Since Veteran is already at 10, Nominate Ignis
---
"Pick a god and pray!" -- Frederick, FE:Awakening
Official Grand Master Flygon :: Water Elite Four of the Banzuke Wi-Fi League.
2 years ago#14
Ah, good. So, P5 will be Veteran and Ignis, right?
well, since they share all class emebers...less work for me!
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
2 years ago#15
D- for both. There's far better skills out there.
---
Working from 9 to 5 at McDonalds. Drawing from 5 to 8. Getting whipped by my girlfriend 24/7. It's the most wonderful time of the year.
2 years ago#16
the bump
---
Confession Time!
2 years ago#17
Looks like Veteran and Ingis paralogue coming up. Good... after Aptitude, my opinion on Veteran has changed a bit.

Also, D for both. Good god, Troubadour skills are terribad. Even if there is some mild amusement in a son getting Demoiselle from his mom. Plus, Resistance +2 just got almost completely ruined by the DLC, and if people are factoring Golden Gaffe against Despoil, factoring Dread Fighter against Resistance +2 is fair too.
---
This is a sig, woo.
http://z7.invisionfree.com/If_They_Were/index.php?act=idx
2 years ago#18
D/C

Even if Magic is more powerful, its too rare early one when the +2 skills are useful.

Nominate Relief.
---
And so begins a tale of vengeance and betrayal. Destiny by sinner sought. Tragedy by power wrought. Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume.
2 years ago#19
Resistance +2: C

Demoiselle: C
2 years ago#20
Demoiselle: C
Res +2: D
---
When the Black Knight tossed Ragnell to Greil, it was actually meant as an attack. If Awakening is any indication, the proper way to use Ragnell is to throw it.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Rate the Skill,Chapter 39: Resistance +2 and Demoiselle

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived