Who should i pair with?

#1EnjuPosted 3/31/2013 10:46:30 AM
Lissa, Miriel, and Tharja?

The only pairings that I have set in concrete right now are...

Chrom & Sumia
Sully & Virion (worried that this might mess up sully's kid but they were a cute pair)
Nowi & Gregor (really worried this might mess up nah since no one ever seems to do this couple)
Maribelle & Ricken (i actually really like these two paired together)

finally pairs i'm considering but not set in stone are
lon'qu & cordelia
henry & olivia
stahl & cherche
donnel & panne

i guess especially with the first three, but in general any advice for how i'm going with my couples so far? suggestions and comments would be greatly appreciated
---
Check out my Style Savvy: Trendsetters tumbler! http://boysmode.tumblr.com/
#2SazukeEXPosted 3/31/2013 10:51:54 AM(edited)
Tharja would benefit the most from having MU fathering Noire out of those three.

Though if you want a wife that can fight at your side at the End Game stuff than Cordelia would be the best wife.
---
Hector x Farina - OTP of FE.
#3InfectedGirlsPosted 3/31/2013 10:51:20 AM
Pretty much anything you father with mu comes out great.

But narrow it down to either owain or noire. I'd probably go with noire and have lissa marry lon'qu or vaike
#4SazukeEXPosted 3/31/2013 10:52:45 AM
InfectedGirls posted...
Pretty much anything you father with mu comes out great.

But narrow it down to either owain or noire. I'd probably go with noire and have lissa marry lon'qu or vaike

Well, Noire is a female and can't get Pegasi Class so no Gale Force.

Lissa can pass Gale Force to Owain.

Owain though still misses out on Armsthrift, Sol, and Sorcerer unless you marry into them for him.
---
Hector x Farina - OTP of FE.
#5Enju(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 11:09:14 AM
I guess I should clarify a little bit, in that I'm trying to exclude MU from the possible pairing partners since I was considering having him marry one of the second gen characters like Lucina

So would Vaike make a good pair with Lissa?
Who would be good for Miriel? Libra? Frederick? Gaius? Kellam?

I'm especially having trouble with Miriel, I was already considering maybe...maybe marrying MU and Tharja to each other
---
Check out my Style Savvy: Trendsetters tumbler! http://boysmode.tumblr.com/