#131McFastlyPosted 3/31/2013 8:41:08 PM
A

http://i.imgur.com/PG29PgE.png?1

Don't let Inigo be Chrom and the Dark mage be this guy
---
"I, as it happens, am an archer! ....The archest of archers in fact."
The official Henry of all the boards
#132OsrangerPosted 3/31/2013 8:44:27 PM
A. Sophia is a soldier. I like soldiers.
#133daytonthegreat(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 9:19:25 PM
"A" is on a role here today, I guess Sophia is quite popular now.

Since Sophia did mention that she wanted to help out like he did, there were no objections and you decided to remain being paired up and of course backing up Sophia. While You were backing her up, we now enter a "C" rank conversation while the four are currently fighting off with the theives.

Sophia: You know (Insert your name here), Ever since I had met you, I kind of feel like we are starting to become good friends already. Dont you agree ?
You: Yeah, you do seem to make a good point right there Sophia. Ever since we had met I kind of figured that you would be a kind and polite person unlike all the others I had met in the past.
Sophia : Why is that (Insert your name here) ?
You: It is because they treated me poorly and they showed no respect whenever Im involved....maybe its the dark arts that ive been learning is what made them treat me this way.
Sophia: I think they were jealous of you (Insert your name here). Maybe they were so jealous that you were achieving alot more than what they can handle.
You: *gives a faint smile* You know Sophia, I think you are right ! I think they were jealous because I was learning alot more in the past than the others. Thank you Sophia.
Sophia: *smiles back* Your welcome.

After that "c" rank conversation, Inigo gets another critical kill while he was secretly being paired up with Servera thats boosting his Luck stat alot more. This builds up some support between the two. As for Sophia and You, Sophia is easily taking down most of the theives with her steel lance because of the weapon triangle while you remained giving support from behind, killing theives from the back. About 15 minutes later, the last theif is killed and we get level ups from all four.

You- Now level 18
Sophia-Now level 18
Inigo- Now level 19
Servea- Now level 17

Also now that the last theif is dead...Inigo and Servea introduce themselves to You and Sophia and tell you that they came from a different time and they were currently looking for their parents as they do not know where they are. You feel like you should help them along with Sophia while the two of you is trying to flee from Plegia. What should you do ?

A. Ask Sophia.
B. Try to continue the conversation with the three.
C. Assist Inigo and Servera while trying to help Sophia.
D. Don't try to help them as your trying to help Sophia.
---
I liked this Story....
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9045624/1/Fire-Emblem-Awakening-Hexes-and-Proposals
#134Dragunov_ZeroPosted 3/31/2013 9:25:34 PM
daytonthegreat posted...
"A" is on a role here today, I guess Sophia is quite popular now.

Since Sophia did mention that she wanted to help out like he did, there were no objections and you decided to remain being paired up and of course backing up Sophia. While You were backing her up, we now enter a "C" rank conversation while the four are currently fighting off with the theives.

Sophia: You know (Insert your name here), Ever since I had met you, I kind of feel like we are starting to become good friends already. Dont you agree ?
You: Yeah, you do seem to make a good point right there Sophia. Ever since we had met I kind of figured that you would be a kind and polite person unlike all the others I had met in the past.
Sophia : Why is that (Insert your name here) ?
You: It is because they treated me poorly and they showed no respect whenever Im involved....maybe its the dark arts that ive been learning is what made them treat me this way.
Sophia: I think they were jealous of you (Insert your name here). Maybe they were so jealous that you were achieving alot more than what they can handle.
You: *gives a faint smile* You know Sophia, I think you are right ! I think they were jealous because I was learning alot more in the past than the others. Thank you Sophia.
Sophia: *smiles back* Your welcome.

After that "c" rank conversation, Inigo gets another critical kill while he was secretly being paired up with Servera thats boosting his Luck stat alot more. This builds up some support between the two. As for Sophia and You, Sophia is easily taking down most of the theives with her steel lance because of the weapon triangle while you remained giving support from behind, killing theives from the back. About 15 minutes later, the last theif is killed and we get level ups from all four.

You- Now level 18
Sophia-Now level 18
Inigo- Now level 19
Servea- Now level 17

Also now that the last theif is dead...Inigo and Servea introduce themselves to You and Sophia and tell you that they came from a different time and they were currently looking for their parents as they do not know where they are. You feel like you should help them along with Sophia while the two of you is trying to flee from Plegia. What should you do ?

A. Ask Sophia.
B. Try to continue the conversation with the three.
C. Assist Inigo and Servera while trying to help Sophia.
D. Don't try to help them as your trying to help Sophia.

B. Try to know as much as you can from them. Knowing Sophia's base personality from her C Rank support (unless she has some 'secret' past that drives her to do otherwise) she'll definitely try to help them.
---
If life is suffering, then what does death bring?
#135ryugin55Posted 3/31/2013 9:25:44 PM
A
---
Host of the Annual Gentlemen's Gentlemen Dual 2013
#136ryugin55Posted 3/31/2013 9:25:59 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#137blueman164Posted 3/31/2013 9:26:35 PM
C.
---
Official Husband of Lucina
Pokemon Black 2 Friend Code: 3096-5896-7237
#138SlashReturnsPosted 3/31/2013 9:34:21 PM
B. Knowledge is always a good thing
---
I am Inigo. Ladies, smile you are all beautiful!
Official Husbando of Nah<3
#139daytonthegreat(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 10:06:30 PM
Well since there is no more responses after getting two "b" and one of both "a" and "c"...B wins.

In order to understand the situation completely, You simply continued the conversation by simply asking Inigo and Severa who their parents were, hoping to remember some names that come into mind. Within seconds after your response, Inigo tells both you and Sophia that his parents are Chrom and Olivia and he is the Prince of Ylisse. As for Servera, She tells both you and Sophia that her parents are Cordelia and Lon'qu. Right after hearing the responses that the two had made, Both you and Sophia were quite surpised to hear those names seeing how both you and Sophia knew that Chrom was the current King of Ylisse but never knew they had a son. As for Servera's parents, Sophia knew Cordelia two years ago back when Plegia and Ylisse were at war with each other and how they have been comunicating by the use of mail and messangers. Sophia also mentions that in her last mail, Cordelia was heading north towards Regna Ferox. This conversation continued to grow until it became the choice between helping or not. What will you do ?

A. Assist Inigo and Servera by going north of Regna Ferox like Sophia had mentioned from the information she had told to the other three.
B. Refuse to help as your trying to help Sophia leave the country of Plegia.
---
I liked this Story....
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9045624/1/Fire-Emblem-Awakening-Hexes-and-Proposals
#140McFastlyPosted 3/31/2013 10:07:39 PM
A
---
"I, as it happens, am an archer! ....The archest of archers in fact."
The official Henry of all the boards