CYOA : The Tale of a Plegian Dark Mage.

#191daytonthegreat(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 7:33:27 PM
Bumping the thread, If there is no response within 10 minutes, I guess I will break the tiebreaker so the story can continue on.
---
I liked this Story....
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9045624/1/Fire-Emblem-Awakening-Hexes-and-Proposals
#192daytonthegreat(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 7:46:29 PM
Since I haven't heard a response within 10 minutes and see only two "A" and two "D"s..."A" wins this by default due to the tiebreaker.

Since you had just noticed Inigo and Servera having a conversation alone, you decided to go ahead and evesdrop since you had nothing better to do at the moment but you didnt want to be caught so you secretly cast the invisiblity hex to conceal yourself so Inigo and Servea cannot see you while they speak. You end up walking towards them and begin to listen in while your now invisible in their eyes.

Inigo: Well im sorry Servera, I didn't realize that you were having a girl to girl conversation with Sophia.
Servera: *Lets out a sigh* I guess I can forgive you on your part since you didnt realize it to begin with. Lets just forget that happened alright.
Inigo: Okay then...but before I do forget all this can I ask you something ?
Servera: If it is important...
Inigo: Good because earlier today, (Insert your name) noticed that you were kind of jealous....is that true ?
Servera: *Lets out a red blush in response* !!!
Inigo: So it is true, you were jealous that I was flirting away with the other ladies. Heh, If it makes you feel better, why not we go on a date after we go see our parents ?
Servera: *Still speechless and still blushing after hearing the response. Seconds later she finally response* Well..alright then, I guess I could go on a date with you.
Inigo: In that case, lets keep that promise Servera. See you tommorrow. *Inigo leaves shortly after.*
Servera: *to herself* Yeah and I hope you do keep your promise...otherwise you wont see a tommorrow. *She leaves after she gets done speaking*

Right after that conversation has ended and both those two were completely out of your sights, You remove the invisiblity hex and head directly up the stairs. As you head up the Stairs, You suddenly hear a girl singing. What should you do ?

A. Simply ignore it and head towards your room for the night after heading up the stairs.
B. Find out the source after you head up the stairs.
C. Stand there for a moment on the stairs and continue to hear the girl sing from a distance. It feels quite confortable and relaxing.
---
I liked this Story....
#193blueman164Posted 4/1/2013 7:48:53 PM
B. But I'm dissappoint. No Severa support. We can't lose her to Inigo...I don't want to. D:
---
Official Husband of Lucina
Pokemon Black 2 Friend Code: 3096-5896-7237
#194Dragunov_ZeroPosted 4/1/2013 7:51:53 PM
daytonthegreat posted...
Since I haven't heard a response within 10 minutes and see only two "A" and two "D"s..."A" wins this by default due to the tiebreaker.

Since you had just noticed Inigo and Servera having a conversation alone, you decided to go ahead and evesdrop since you had nothing better to do at the moment but you didnt want to be caught so you secretly cast the invisiblity hex to conceal yourself so Inigo and Servea cannot see you while they speak. You end up walking towards them and begin to listen in while your now invisible in their eyes.

Inigo: Well im sorry Servera, I didn't realize that you were having a girl to girl conversation with Sophia.
Servera: *Lets out a sigh* I guess I can forgive you on your part since you didnt realize it to begin with. Lets just forget that happened alright.
Inigo: Okay then...but before I do forget all this can I ask you something ?
Servera: If it is important...
Inigo: Good because earlier today, (Insert your name) noticed that you were kind of jealous....is that true ?
Servera: *Lets out a red blush in response* !!!
Inigo: So it is true, you were jealous that I was flirting away with the other ladies. Heh, If it makes you feel better, why not we go on a date after we go see our parents ?
Servera: *Still speechless and still blushing after hearing the response. Seconds later she finally response* Well..alright then, I guess I could go on a date with you.
Inigo: In that case, lets keep that promise Servera. See you tommorrow. *Inigo leaves shortly after.*
Servera: *to herself* Yeah and I hope you do keep your promise...otherwise you wont see a tommorrow. *She leaves after she gets done speaking*

Right after that conversation has ended and both those two were completely out of your sights, You remove the invisiblity hex and head directly up the stairs. As you head up the Stairs, You suddenly hear a girl singing. What should you do ?

A. Simply ignore it and head towards your room for the night after heading up the stairs.
B. Find out the source after you head up the stairs.
C. Stand there for a moment on the stairs and continue to hear the girl sing from a distance. It feels quite confortable and relaxing.

B. Try to figure out whose singing, maybe she is actually a song magic user like the Tellius Herons and that could be helpful since we don't have a Dancer yet.

And I'm going to bed after this, see you all tomorrow!
---
If life is suffering, then what does death bring?
#195DragrathPosted 4/1/2013 8:33:37 PM
C because I will be different...
#196daytonthegreat(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 9:13:30 PM
Bumping this thread and calling it a night. I will write up the next part when I come back and tally up the votes.
---
I liked this Story....
#197Firion231Posted 4/1/2013 9:35:00 PM
C: You might get a stat boost like the ones you get in the barracks that last for one battle.

: P
---
"BLOOD AND THUNDER! TO THE ABYSS WITH YOU! HA HA HA HA HA!" - Noire (Fire Emblem Awakening)
#198luigi4728Posted 4/2/2013 4:07:44 AM
C so much has happend we could take a moment to relax and enjoy some music
---
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=5864250 < click for real sig
#199daytonthegreat(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 8:13:37 AM(edited)
"C" is our winner this round.

Since you didn't want to bother the person who was singing with their very lovely voice, you stand there for a moment to enjoy it since it was quite confortable and relaxing into your ears. As the singing continued, you suddenly close your eyes for a moment with a faint smile on your face. This causes a massive surge towards Magic and defense for your next battle which is always useful. You can however not use this surge but it is up to you how you use it. 15 minutes later, the singer finally stops and you wait a moment until that person leaves. Once that has been done, You question yourself and wonder who was that person that had that beautiful voice and also you began to wonder if you will ever meet that person again in the mere future. What will do you now since the singer had just left ?

A. Finally head towards you room after you get done climbing up the stairs. I do need the rest after all and it has been a long day.

B. Explore the Inn for a little bit, I might find something interesting if I do so.
---
I liked this Story....
#200daytonthegreat(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 8:52:51 AM
Bumping this thread once more. I wont be back until later on and I will post the next one if there is any votes that were posted when I get back.

Horray for the 200th post !
---
I liked this Story....