CYOA : The Tale of a Plegian Dark Mage.

#2211iqPosted 4/2/2013 5:33:45 PM
A, maybe I can wake up my allies as I'm running there.
---
3ds FC: 4596-9999-0519
#222Requiem_BladePosted 4/2/2013 5:34:13 PM
C. It pretty much guarantees victory...and sages have high RES, so she'd probably survive.
---
Official Conqueror of the Fire Emblem: Awakening Board.
--Firin' my THORON LAZERS.--
#223daytonthegreat(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 5:46:42 PM(edited)
Seeing how ten minutes has passed and I see only Three "B"s...."B" wins this by default.

Since there was no time to reach her in time, you simply pulled out your Nosferatu tome out and directly aimed at four out of the seven risen fighters. Once aimed, you imediately cast the spell to sap the life out of those fighters and add some more energy and a little bit more strength after the cast was made. Also while you had casted the spell, you simply watched those 4 risen fighters vaporate like most of them would and then focused on the female sage that would now stop for a moment to notice you and then the three remaining risen. she smirks a bit then gives a response to herself.

???: Alright ! Looks like I can stand a chance here and now. I better thank that man for helping me in that tight spot. Maybe I might also encounter my baby sister Sophia over there, I have been searching for her for days and shes all I have left....please be okay sis...

After the response, the female sage pulls out the Elthunder tome out and starts casting away to electrocute the remaining risen...making them drop dead on the spot. Once she finished the last of them, You suddenly have the feeling that she might come this way now that you just helped her out. What should you do now.

A. Wait for her to show up since she had saw you at your current location and you are very tired at the moment since you almost had used up all of your energy to save her.
B. Leave the Inn by yourself to meet her since the rest of your party is fast asleep.

Edit: Now I see a A and a C....but B still had won this.
---
I liked this Story....
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9045624/1/Fire-Emblem-Awakening-Hexes-and-Proposals
#224Dragunov_ZeroPosted 4/2/2013 5:46:32 PM
Requiem_Blade posted...
C. It pretty much guarantees victory...and sages have high RES, so she'd probably survive.


True, but I intend to recruit her, I don't think singing her hair would make a good first impression.
---
If life is suffering, then what does death bring?
#225blueman164Posted 4/2/2013 5:49:12 PM
B. We're going to sleep RIGHT after we talk to her, though.

(I have a feeling something else is gonna pop up first though. Dayton, don't mess us up any further than you have already! xD)
---
Official Husband of Lucina
Pokemon Black 2 Friend Code: 3096-5896-7237
#2261iqPosted 4/2/2013 5:50:40 PM
A, I don't care if my allies are sleeping they will meet the her, whether she wants to join our team or not.
---
3ds FC: 4596-9999-0519
#227Dragunov_ZeroPosted 4/2/2013 5:51:05 PM
daytonthegreat posted...
Seeing how ten minutes has passed and I see only Three "B"s...."B" wins this by default.

Since there was no time to reach her in time, you simply pulled out your Nosferatu tome out and directly aimed at four out of the seven risen fighters. Once aimed, you imediately cast the spell to sap the life out of those fighters and add some more energy and a little bit more strength after the cast was made. Also while you had casted the spell, you simply watched those 4 risen fighters vaporate like most of them would and then focused on the female sage that would now stop for a moment to notice you and then the three remaining risen. she smirks a bit then gives a response to herself.

???: Alright ! Looks like I can stand a chance here and now. I better thank that man for helping me in that tight spot. Maybe I might also encounter my baby sister Sophia over there, I have been searching for her for days and shes all I have left....please be okay sis...

After the response, the female sage pulls out the Elthunder tome out and starts casting away to electrocute the remaining risen...making them drop dead on the spot. Once she finished the last of them, You suddenly have the feeling that she might come this way now that you just helped her out. What should you do now.

A. Wait for her to show up since she had saw you at your current location and you are very tired at the moment since you almost had used up all of your energy to save her.
B. Leave the Inn by yourself to meet her since the rest of your party is fast asleep.

Edit: Now I see a A and a C....but B still had won this.


A. It would be rude to leaving a lady hanging and plus Sophia is on her way here, no need to waste your energy.
---
If life is suffering, then what does death bring?
#228luigi4728Posted 4/2/2013 5:51:40 PM
B
---
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=5864250 < click for real sig
#229Dragunov_ZeroPosted 4/2/2013 5:55:38 PM
Dragunov_Zero posted...
daytonthegreat posted...
Seeing how ten minutes has passed and I see only Three "B"s...."B" wins this by default.

Since there was no time to reach her in time, you simply pulled out your Nosferatu tome out and directly aimed at four out of the seven risen fighters. Once aimed, you imediately cast the spell to sap the life out of those fighters and add some more energy and a little bit more strength after the cast was made. Also while you had casted the spell, you simply watched those 4 risen fighters vaporate like most of them would and then focused on the female sage that would now stop for a moment to notice you and then the three remaining risen. she smirks a bit then gives a response to herself.

???: Alright ! Looks like I can stand a chance here and now. I better thank that man for helping me in that tight spot. Maybe I might also encounter my baby sister Sophia over there, I have been searching for her for days and shes all I have left....please be okay sis...

After the response, the female sage pulls out the Elthunder tome out and starts casting away to electrocute the remaining risen...making them drop dead on the spot. Once she finished the last of them, You suddenly have the feeling that she might come this way now that you just helped her out. What should you do now.

A. Wait for her to show up since she had saw you at your current location and you are very tired at the moment since you almost had used up all of your energy to save her.
B. Leave the Inn by yourself to meet her since the rest of your party is fast asleep.

Edit: Now I see a A and a C....but B still had won this.


A. It would be rude to leaving a lady hanging and plus Sophia is on her way here, no need to waste your energy.


Whoops, didn't read the whole thing, B because you have to tell her the person she's looking for is right in this inn and never assume people are going to come closer to you when you're a Dark Mage.
---
If life is suffering, then what does death bring?
#230DragrathPosted 4/2/2013 6:18:37 PM
B and sleep... zzzzz