CYOA : The Tale of a Plegian Dark Mage.

#311blueman164Posted 4/3/2013 4:56:54 PM
Yeah, C. I'm still waiting for certain characters to come in so that we can get supports with them.
---
Official Husband of Lucina
Pokemon Black 2 Friend Code: 3096-5896-7237
#312daytonthegreat(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2013 5:22:27 PM
Now I am back for good...looking at all the votes, I guess "C" took a hammer and smashed the other choices away.

You made a simple choice to ignore the forge and let other members of your group get the first dibs. Because you made this desision, everyone thats accompanying you respects you alot more and you gain alot of support from this. Not only that you gained support but you had also unlocked Trish's "C" ranked conversation in the process.

Trish buys a Mend, a, Elwind and a Concortion.
Inigo buys a Steel sword and a Concortion.
Servera buys the same thing like Inigo
Sophia sells off her Steel Lance and Javelin for a new ones plus she buys a Concortion.

The total price came arround 1000 but since Sophia had sold her stuff, It only cost a grand total of 980. Now it was your turn to go and buy your stuff. What should you buy ?

A. Ruin,Elthunder and a Concortion. Sell your Elfire since its about to break at anytime.
B.Ruin,Elwind and a Concortion. Sell your Elfire since its about to break at anytime.
C.Ruin,Elthunder and a Concortion. Dont sell your Elfire.
D.Ruin,Elwind and a Concortion. Dont sell your Elfire.
E.Have the "C" conversation with Trish.
F.Have the "C" conversation with Inigo.
G.Have the "C" conversation with Servera.

(After choosing one of the conversations, you only have the option to choose A,B,C or D until you get another chance at this.)
---
I liked this Story....
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9045624/1/Fire-Emblem-Awakening-Hexes-and-Proposals
#313blueman164Posted 4/3/2013 5:25:35 PM
E, then A.
---
Official Husband of Lucina
Pokemon Black 2 Friend Code: 3096-5896-7237
#314Dragunov_ZeroPosted 4/3/2013 5:29:32 PM
daytonthegreat posted...
Now I am back for good...looking at all the votes, I guess "C" took a hammer and smashed the other choices away.

You made a simple choice to ignore the forge and let other members of your group get the first dibs. Because you made this desision, everyone thats accompanying you respects you alot more and you gain alot of support from this. Not only that you gained support but you had also unlocked Trish's "C" ranked conversation in the process.

Sophia sells off her Steel Lance and Javelin for a new ones plus she buys a Concortion.

The total price came arround 1000 but since Sophia had sold her stuff, It only cost a grand total of 980. Now it was your turn to go and buy your stuff. What should you buy ?

A. Ruin,Elthunder and a Concortion. Sell your Elfire since its about to break at anytime.
B.Ruin,Elwind and a Concortion. Sell your Elfire since its about to break at anytime.

(After choosing one of the conversations, you only have the option to choose A,B,C or D until you get another chance at this.)

Hmm...hard choice, I want the C conversation with Trish just so we could learn more about her and Sophia, but how many durability points are left in Elfire? If it's less than 10 durability then it's not worth selling and I'd go B for accuracy and effective damage against fliers, but if Elfire is still in decent condition I'd go for D because Elwind.
---
If life is suffering, then what does death bring?
#315luigi4728Posted 4/3/2013 5:32:33 PM
C
---
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=5864250 < click for real sig
#316Dragunov_ZeroPosted 4/3/2013 5:35:26 PM
Dragunov_Zero posted...
daytonthegreat posted...

Hmm...hard choice, I want the C conversation with Trish just so we could learn more about her and Sophia, but how many durability points are left in Elfire? If it's less than 10 durability then it's not worth selling and I'd go B for accuracy and effective damage against fliers, but if Elfire is still in decent condition I'd go for D because Elwind.

Wait never mind for B or D I'll got with A because I just realized Trish bought an Elwind and I'm still going for E. Trish for the conversation.
---
#3171iqPosted 4/3/2013 5:38:57 PM
B and E, elthunder costs too much. Also, if we pair up with trish we could give her/get a magic boost, not needing the elthunder.
---
3ds FC: 4596-9999-0519
#318OsrangerPosted 4/3/2013 5:47:25 PM
C, and kudos for the CYOA with the most posts by far.
---
Those are brave men out there. Let's go kill them!
-Tyrion Lannister, Clash of Kings
#319ryugin55Posted 4/3/2013 5:51:25 PM
F, then A
---
Host of the Annual Gentlemen's Gentlemen Dual 2013
"bring me back a corn dog" Dlordflash to me, on the topic of snacking to emagdnE posts
#320Dragunov_ZeroPosted 4/3/2013 5:54:05 PM
I made the calculation for both and here's the results:

Ruin (1380 gold) + Elthunder (1050 gold) + Concoction (600 gold) = 3030 gold (based off Awakening prices)

Ruin (1380 gold) + Elwind (910 gold) + Concoction (600 gold) = 2890 gold (based off Awakening prices)

Buying Elwind nets a net profit of 140 gold.

Here are the stats for the tomes from Serenes Forest:

Elthunder: MT 6 - Hit 75 - Crit 5

Elwind: MT 4 - Hit 95 - Crit 0

Source: http://serenesforest.net/fe13/tome.html
---