My first true promotion.

#1Gamecube_GamerPosted 3/31/2013 6:05:17 PM
I got the MU to Level 13 as a Tacticion before reclassing him to a Dark Mage. Now he's at 10 again, and I plan to get him promoted to Sorcerer, so I can get Vengance. Since he's at an internal level of 23, I feel it is time.
---
MirielxDark Mage MU
Alone, they are strong. Together, they are unstoppable.
#2Darkspawn980JPosted 3/31/2013 6:08:42 PM
it isn't, keep leveling.
---
Ghost Rider: The spirit of Vengeance...
"you... GUILTY! Burn your soul in your own sins! and Repent!"
#3Gamecube_Gamer(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 6:36:40 PM
Why? It's basically like promoting at level 23, and I want to get Vengance for Morgan (along with Lifetaker from his wife). There's little more that I can get by not promoting him.
---
MirielxDark Mage MU
#4PKRockin531Posted 3/31/2013 6:40:55 PM
Promote now. And it seems like you make a topic for every Second/Master Seal you get :P
---
www.youtube.com/user/PKLucas531
#5Darkspawn980JPosted 3/31/2013 6:43:17 PM
does he have capped stats already? otherwise you're just adding 10 more levels to your internal level.

10 more levels of +0 on every stat on every level up. so while you'd pass the skills faster, you wouldn't be passing the extra stats AND he would be lacking those stats too.
---
Ghost Rider: The spirit of Vengeance...
"you... GUILTY! Burn your soul in your own sins! and Repent!"
#6PKRockin531Posted 3/31/2013 6:49:39 PM
does he have capped stats already? otherwise you're just adding 10 more levels to your internal level.

10 more levels of +0 on every stat on every level up. so while you'd pass the skills faster, you wouldn't be passing the extra stats AND he would be lacking those stats too.

Considering the stats are divided by 3 when being inherited, the most he'd be giving Morgan is like a +3 to a stat if that stat got +1 in each of those 10 levels(which is unlikely)
---
www.youtube.com/user/PKLucas531
#7Gamecube_Gamer(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 6:51:18 PM
PKRockin531 posted...
Promote now. And it seems like you make a topic for every Second/Master Seal you get :P

Not every one.

But the reasoning for all my posts is that I don't want to mess up. Despite playing every English one except FE7, I never finished one. And this is also the first one that I played above the easiest setting (Normal in SS doesn't count, it's the same game without tutorials).

And after some early failures in this game, despite people saying it's easy on Hard, I felt like I may have moved forward too fast. It wasn't until after Chapter 6 that things eased up.
---
MirielxDark Mage MU