If Awakening didn't have...*Spoilers* Poll

#1SazukeEXPosted 3/31/2013 8:57:03 PM
Time Travel, yay or nay? - Results (238 votes)
Yes, they should have just focused on one Generation!
17.23% (41 votes)
No, I like things as is!
43.28% (103 votes)
I voted Yes/No but my Time Traveling Child has canceled out my vote with theirs!
39.5% (94 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Time Travel or the children and time/resources used on that was spent elsewhere... Would you like the game more or less?
---
Hector x Farina - OTP of FE.
#2Sentinel07Posted 3/31/2013 8:59:26 PM
Hard to vote.

My personal feeling is that it could have been a split generation system like FE4. That way both armies get time in the spotlight and the plot couldn't have been less confusing.
#3KitoariPosted 3/31/2013 8:59:44 PM
Needs a "replace Walhart arc with future arc" option.

Noone would miss it anyway.
#4TheLastBladePosted 3/31/2013 9:37:27 PM
The way I see it, the game was actually too short for the Time Traveling idea to work out. Could've been like 60 chapters in total (20 for 3 acts).

1. First Generation
2. Second Generation
3. Final Act (meet up, connect, and prepare for the final battle).

Hell, it can even be 40 and it would still be more developed than what we have. Another thing they could've work out was the multiplayer content and other features. Like seriously, either put a proper multi battle or nothing at all.

That said, even though I find that the story falls apart in some areas, that didn't stop me from having a good time. Thank god for the dialogue.
#5DemiseEndPosted 3/31/2013 9:41:12 PM
Let me say this

The main problem with the game, is lack of consistent morality, which sterms from MU and how.... Time Travel + child is badly played

I want to vote yay. But my child from the future already voted for C
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it
#6Strawberry_EggsPosted 3/31/2013 9:43:01 PM
I suppose "C" is closest to the "would rather have a significant time skip to play as the second generation or change up the story significantly to make it work."
---
My 25 Most Favorite Games - http://www.unikgamer.com/members/strawberryeggs-786.html
Official Nah of the Fire Emblem: Awakening board.
#7SorrySleepingPosted 3/31/2013 9:44:23 PM
I don't mind time SKIPPING. But time TRAVEL is a giant mess.
---
~{Always Sleeping}~
#8Huff n puff 20Posted 3/31/2013 9:48:16 PM
I'd rather not put up with another Battle of Belhalla.(Nevermind what happens in Lucina's timeline, but that gets all screwy)
And I like the children system. Part of what makes Awakening top tier.

And it's not like the actual child plotline is why the story was low-tier either.
---
I'm a Thinker, I could Break it Down. I'm a Shooter, Trust me Baby! As we jump out, feel it in the will!
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8572968/1/Project-Ignition
#9SlashReturnsPosted 3/31/2013 9:50:01 PM
Iw as gonna vote but as I chose my future daughter "lol nope" and cancelled out my vote so...

yea
---
I am Inigo. Ladies, smile you are all beautiful!
Official Husbando of Nah<3
#10SazukeEX(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 9:58:32 PM
Those Time Traveling Children, no?
---
Hector x Farina - OTP of FE.