If Awakening didn't have...*Spoilers* Poll

#11silver123456789Posted 3/31/2013 10:01:35 PM
i think it was fine if not for morgan. its nice to have kids and makes for cool supports
---
www.chaoscoalition.net
#12President_MarthPosted 3/31/2013 10:03:36 PM
It's practically not time travel if it makes a new timeline.
---
Marth kicks arse! Marth kicks arse! Marth kicks arse! ~AngryPidgeon
#13SazukeEX(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 10:05:24 PM
No, there's still time travel there.

New timeline just accommodates the new faces.

And for some reason Validar is surprised MU was at the Emm assassination attempt.

So... When did MU join in Lucina's timeline?
---
Hector x Farina - OTP of FE.
#14President_MarthPosted 3/31/2013 10:07:35 PM
No, Time travel means it is destined to happen, so it would go in a loop.
---
Marth kicks arse! Marth kicks arse! Marth kicks arse! ~AngryPidgeon
#15AggeratorPosted 3/31/2013 10:09:02 PM
the child characters add so little to the game it is funny
---
No exaggeration.
#16Sentinel07Posted 3/31/2013 10:09:20 PM
TheLastBlade posted...
The way I see it, the game was actually too short for the Time Traveling idea to work out. Could've been like 60 chapters in total (20 for 3 acts).

1. First Generation
2. Second Generation
3. Final Act (meet up, connect, and prepare for the final battle).

Hell, it can even be 40 and it would still be more developed than what we have. Another thing they could've work out was the multiplayer content and other features. Like seriously, either put a proper multi battle or nothing at all.

That said, even though I find that the story falls apart in some areas, that didn't stop me from having a good time. Thank god for the dialogue.

That specific arc set-up sounds exactly like the FE4 prototype, before it got shortened for the actual game.
#17WebbOMGPosted 3/31/2013 10:10:20 PM
I have to abstain. I don't like things as they are but I believe time travel is (or had the potential to be) a good thing for this game.
#18Strawberry_EggsPosted 3/31/2013 10:10:37 PM
SazukeEX posted...
No, there's still time travel there.

New timeline just accommodates the new faces.

And for some reason Validar is surprised MU was at the Emm assassination attempt.

So... When did MU join in Lucina's timeline?

He's surprised because the Grimleal lost track of the Avatar years ago when his/her mother took him/her away. I imagine the last place he expected to see him/her was in the Ylissean palace.
---
My 25 Most Favorite Games - http://www.unikgamer.com/members/strawberryeggs-786.html
Official Nah of the Fire Emblem: Awakening board.
#19KevinCCPosted 3/31/2013 10:17:31 PM
Now watch as I use time travel powers to stuff a poll, fool that I am.
---
Kissed-by-fire Emblem: You know nothing, Prince Chrom.
#20TheLastBladePosted 3/31/2013 10:21:31 PM
Sentinel07 posted...
TheLastBlade posted...
The way I see it, the game was actually too short for the Time Traveling idea to work out. Could've been like 60 chapters in total (20 for 3 acts).

1. First Generation
2. Second Generation
3. Final Act (meet up, connect, and prepare for the final battle).

Hell, it can even be 40 and it would still be more developed than what we have. Another thing they could've work out was the multiplayer content and other features. Like seriously, either put a proper multi battle or nothing at all.

That said, even though I find that the story falls apart in some areas, that didn't stop me from having a good time. Thank god for the dialogue.

That specific arc set-up sounds exactly like the FE4 prototype, before it got shortened for the actual game.

Total coincidence.