Fire Emblem: Awakening sequel?

#21xatrainxPosted 4/1/2013 11:49:00 AM
Fire Emblem: Ensleepening
-------------------------------------

Following the events of Awakening, time itself has begun to collapse in on itself. Nothing makes sense, there's a massive plot twist every other chapter, and Lyn's a main character again. The end.
#22Requiem_BladePosted 4/1/2013 11:51:31 AM
I want a game where you play as Anri and his companions.
---
Official Conqueror of the Fire Emblem: Awakening Board.
--Firin' my THORON LAZERS.--
#23MarkofWisdomPosted 4/2/2013 4:01:28 PM
Darkspawn980J posted...
Emmy_Altava posted...
The only ways they could do a direct sequel to this game would be as follows:

-Nobody from the second generation except Lucina reappears
-Somehow add the ability to transfer relationship data
-Set it far enough into the future where everyone from the second generation either has grey hair or is dead. If you go this route, Yarne and Nah are either put on a bus or are dying their hair.

i propose we give all the old characters a big beard.

Isn't that what they did to Hector in FE6? And I can see a prequel like FE6/7 with you playing as Plegians against the previous Ylissean exalt. Maybe even do something like protect the young Emmeryn and the other kids from some assassination attempt(a la Zephiel in FE7)
#24Ari917Posted 4/2/2013 4:04:26 PM
I'd prefer they'd do a Thracia-esque interquel with Lucina in the bad future then a sequel. The former at least there's not too many hurdles they'd have to jump and they could use it to fill in some of the questions they never answered.
---
Official Wyvern Lord of the Awakening Board
#25AphophPosted 4/2/2013 4:05:54 PM
I don't want a prequel unless Grima is in it.
#26WilhuffTarkinPosted 4/2/2013 4:08:45 PM
This game will eventually establish that Priam is a direct descendant of Ike and some wife of Ike's who we never met.

Then there will be a sequel in which there will be a DLC character who was adopted by the Hero of Blue Flames and his "Wind Mage Life Partner."

Make it happen!
---
Evacuate? In our moment of triumph? I think you overestimate their chances.