The ideal parent, Day 8 Redux, Severa, Stahl versus Lon'Qu

#91SazukeEXPosted 4/2/2013 10:46:37 PM
WebbOMG posted...
I'm on my iPhone and watching Dark Shadows so I'll keep it brief:

Vote: Stahl because Severa is a frickin Hero and Stahl!Severa is the ideal Hero.

Runner Up: Ricken because Dark Fliers with Celica's Gale are awesome.

Frederick hates you for betraying his trust and going to Stahl.

What you had was special, but not anymore!
---
Hector x Farina - OTP of FE.
#92RoyMaster4Posted 4/2/2013 10:49:08 PM
I'm looking at this:

Hero Severa can always get Armsthrift, Sol, Limit Break, and Galeforce no matter what, and she's going to want all 4 of those skills. That only leaves one left, but both Stahl and Lon'qu give Vantage and Astra, the best choices for that last slot. The rest of the skills don't even really matter as they won't be used, but I suppose Sword/Lancebreaker are about even with Luna and Aegis. Anyways, Stahl gives +2 Str, +4 Def, and +1 Res compared to Lon, but Lon gives +1 Mag, +2 Skl, +3 Spd, and +2 Luck. If we're worried about procs on abilities for a Hero (Which we most likely are), we need that extra skill, and more speed is always appreciated.

I don't know about the rest of you, but Lon'qu is clearly better than Stahl unless you're going for some kind of tank build... but even then, more dodge + more Sol procs is probably better for that, anyways.
---
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198023511833
Pokemon White FC: 1420-6147-6059
#93SazukeEXPosted 4/2/2013 10:50:03 PM
Not on Lunatic.

Hit rates easily soar to crazy levels that AVOID may as well not exist.
---
#94RoyMaster4Posted 4/2/2013 10:55:05 PM
SazukeEX posted...
Not on Lunatic.

Are we playing the same Lunatic? The enemies have 50% or less hit rates on even that new RnR map.
---
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198023511833
Pokemon White FC: 1420-6147-6059
#95SazukeEXPosted 4/2/2013 10:56:45 PM
RoyMaster4 posted...
SazukeEX posted...
Not on Lunatic.

Are we playing the same Lunatic? The enemies have 50% or less hit rates on even that new RnR map.

50% is still too high to be safe and it'll only get higher when we get the challenge maps.

It's why people should REALLY get used to adding Aegis and Pavise to some of their characters and not just go straight glass cannon due to stronger enemies, more of them, and the such.
---
#96CadilacDonPosted 4/2/2013 11:00:44 PM
SazukeEX posted...
RoyMaster4 posted...
SazukeEX posted...
Not on Lunatic.

50% is still too high to be safe and it'll only get higher when we get the challenge maps.

It's why people should REALLY get used to adding Aegis and Pavise to some of their characters and not just go straight glass cannon due to stronger enemies, more of them, and the such.

You must also remember you can use vantage and Sol to get first attack gain back quite a bit of your HP
#97DemiseEndPosted 4/2/2013 11:00:54 PM
SazukeEX posted...
WebbOMG posted...
I'm on my iPhone and watching Dark Shadows so I'll keep it brief:

Vote: Stahl because Severa is a frickin Hero and Stahl!Severa is the ideal Hero.

Runner Up: Ricken because Dark Fliers with Celica's Gale are awesome.

Frederick hates you for betraying his trust and going to Stahl.

What you had was special, but not anymore!

But don't you see?

Stahl IS Frederick
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it
#98SazukeEXPosted 4/2/2013 11:03:40 PM(edited)
Stahl wishes he was Frederick. He's still 100 years too young!

CadilacDon posted...
SazukeEX posted...
RoyMaster4 posted...
SazukeEX posted...
Not on Lunatic.

You must also remember you can use vantage and Sol to get first attack gain back quite a bit of your HP

Vantage is nice and good but it isn't for everyone and with Nos, Sol heals alone wont always be strong enough to get you through without damage mitigation.

Vantage only really shines on Sorcs due to Nos due to natural tankiness and a 100% chance to half damage heal without the need of Sol if you prefer Vengeance Abuse or Nos+Sol Abuse.
---
#99CadilacDonPosted 4/2/2013 11:08:59 PM
SazukeEX posted...
Stahl wishes he was Frederick. He's still 100 years too young!

CadilacDon posted...
SazukeEX posted...
RoyMaster4 posted...
SazukeEX posted...
Not on Lunatic.

Vantage is nice and good but it isn't for everyone and with Nos, Sol heals alone wont always be strong enough to get you through without damage mitigation.

Vantage only really shines on Sorcs due to Nos due to natural tankiness and a 100% chance to half damage heal without the need of Sol if you prefer Vengeance Abuse or Nos+Sol Abuse.

Completely true ,but along the lines of Aegis and Pavise theirs proven fact that you dont need them to finish the final dlc of the game though. You just use quite a few rally Bots
#100SazukeEXPosted 4/2/2013 11:11:24 PM
Rally bots are ineffective unless you're using a Spotpass character due to them having access to Grandmaster as well as nearly all Rally classes outside Gender exclusives.

Aegis+Pavise may not be needed but nor are many other abilities. It's the benefits they give that make them so awesome and how with them you don't need much set up to take them, place them somewhere, and know that things will die around them without much worry.
---