Which characters are MADE for each other? (Future post-game scripts)

#1WaterPhoeniX682Posted 4/1/2013 12:56:51 PM
After the game is over, you read all the "futures" of the characters. Most of the time it just puts half of each character's individual futures (i.e. if they didn't married and stayed single) and groups them together to form two smaller halves of one whole.

However, with some pairings (Sully & Stahl, Henry & Nowi) have special futures that are specifically scripted for them together as a couple. What other characters are like that?
#2stardust999Posted 4/1/2013 1:14:37 PM
None of the paired endings are like that, they're based off of the husband's ending and the wife gets a little blurb in that context. If Sully/Stahl etc seemed like they were unique, it was likely just coincidence where their individual endings just blended well.
#3Strawberry_EggsPosted 4/1/2013 1:16:01 PM(edited)
Henry's paired epilogues tend to mesh well since they make note of what his child is like with the respective mother. With Tharja, it says that their daughter is prone to mood swings; with Olivia, it says that their son has his mother's grace and his father's smile. It's not really indicative that he's "made" for any particular woman.

Sully x Stahl is apparently the only unique paired epilogue.

I do think some paired endings, though still in the "husband does x, wife does y" format, mesh better together than others. With Gregor x Cordelia, Gregors falls into a brief life of excess,but seeing Cordelia work hard gets his to change his ways. Though Ricken x Maribelle's epilogue is largely disparate, it makes a note that the couple leaned on each other for support for the rest of their lives, which I find sweet. With Nowi x Libra, Nowi takes care of the kids at the orphanage they build, but more often than not, they take care of her. Considering how much she likes to play with children, I imagine she'd really like it all the same
---
My 25 Most Favorite Games - http://www.unikgamer.com/members/strawberryeggs-786.html
Official Nah of the Fire Emblem: Awakening board.
#4Is_CorruptedPosted 4/1/2013 1:18:23 PM
Chrom and Miriel.
---
Marcus is the answer for anything except "best unit who isn't Marcus," but even then he is a strong contender. - PokeAMon
#5Huff n puff 20Posted 4/1/2013 3:32:18 PM
stardust999 posted...
If Sully/Stahl etc seemed like they were unique, it was likely just coincidence where their individual endings just blended well.

Nope. Sully/Stahl is actually unique.
---
I'm a Thinker, I could Break it Down. I'm a Shooter, Trust me Baby! As we jump out, feel it in the will!
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8572968/1/Project-Ignition
#6NextgrandcrossPosted 4/1/2013 3:34:43 PM
Isn't GaiusxCordelia a unique pairing too or no?